DO HOME

Prakhonchai Nick

You chose a custom title
Think this thread is as appropriate as any

Surin now has a DO HOME on the site of the former Index. I have not visited. However a new DO HOME has been built and opened in Buriram

I visited yesterday. Beside it, Thai Watsadu and Global pale into insignificance. IT IS HUGE.

I am sure they have everything one could possibly need, as long as you have time to walk round.

My main criticism, as it is with other similar stores, is the large number of "staffers", who seem to do nothing other than prop up a corner looking at their phones and/or for the girls their mirrors, and know nothing.

I asked one staffer in Thai, if he could tell me where the kitchen sinks were. He understood my question, but did not know . He then called over to a young girl propping up the next corner, but she too could not help. I did get a nice smile though.

Eventually I found what I wanted.

Think this thread is as appropriate as any

Surin now has a DO HOME on the site of the former Index. I have not visited. However a new DO HOME has been built and opened in Buriram

I visited yesterday. Beside it, Thai Watsadu and Global pale into insignificance. IT IS HUGE.

I am sure they have everything one could possibly need, as long as you have time to walk round.

My main criticism, as it is with other similar stores, is the large number of "staffers", who seem to do nothing other than prop up a corner looking at their phones and/or for the girls their mirrors, and know nothing.

I asked one staffer in Thai, if he could tell me where the kitchen sinks were. He understood my question, but did not know . He then called over to a young girl propping up the next corner, but she too could not help. I did get a nice smile though.

Eventually I found what I wanted.
Mega Home here makes Do Home look like Somchai hardware.

Back