"Do you think it will rain, dear ?"

I've had the dam up another 2 metres..becomes an ocean and the plachon (snakehead fish) flip flop across to the Paddyfields.

And that reminds me of a very personal story when I was living in a block of flats in Puetto, Sardinia. We had a large Italian style bed, two sprung steel sets of bed springs supporting a large mattress, surrounded by a large wooden bed frame and headboard (not connected to each other). One night we got a little carried away and there was no way to stop the train. The large headboard had a mind of its own and was banging against the wall in a rhythmic motion, in time with the activity on the bed. The headboard surround was not dissimilar to the picture below.

View attachment 23312

A few days later, while having a few convivial drinks with our downstairs neighbours, the neighbour's wife observed how nice it must be to have a husband like me. She commented how good I was to put up some shelves in the bedroom for extra storage as she clearly heard me banging away the other evening. Her husband and myself almost choked in our beer as we both knew better.

I'd be willing to bet the downstairs neighbor's wife was being coy and knew exactly what sort of banging was going on. I think she was saying she wished her husband could 'put up some shelves' with that sort of *ahem* 'enthusiasm'. LOL

20180923_172513.jpg 20180923_172412.jpg
It give it at least a 50% probability in the next 12 hours as it feels rather humid.

Dry season is up on us and its early this year. Pond is still 10 inches down from full and I do not see it topping out.:(

Back