ECO House Build in Surin

Discussion in 'Isaan Homes/Gardens and Land D.I.Y.' started by nomad97, Feb 15, 2019.

1. nomad97

nomad97 Ordinary member

Now, now @Bandersnatch, now you are really rubbing it in. While one half of Surin is without water and smelling to high heavens the other half are doing a Cleopatra and wallowing in asps milk with a padded headboard. :D:D:D

2. Bandersnatch

Bandersnatch Surin Legend

The bath needed testing and we did use rainwater that we had collected
    ;;shame;;

gotlost and nomad97 like this.
  3. Coffee

Coffee Surin Legend

Inspector Tennison will be along soon with a warrant card to lift prints, fibers, bodily fluids and such from that cell in an ongoing investigation.
    We presume you'll be at that location for awhile, correct @Bandersnatch :sunglasses:

Bandersnatch likes this.
  4. Bandersnatch

Security cameras installed:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Croc, nomad97 and gotlost like this.
  5. nomad97

nomad97 Ordinary member

@Bandersnatch, you should be ashamed of yourself. You have just built a multi-million baht, state of the art Eco-house, where every convenience of modern, high-tech living has been incorporated - no expense spared. Yet, you have fallen foul of the very basic and dreaded multi-block extension cable, lying loose on the floor to be kicked whenever you stretch your legs under the computer desk of the Prepper's Command & Control Center (PC&CC). In the fear and excitement of watching the zombies approaching the outer perimeter of the blockhouse, armed to the teeth with bicycle chains and spiked clubs, one careless kick and all your screens will go blank and render you totally blind. Game over! :D:D:D

P.S. Very nice!!!!

Bandersnatch likes this.
  6. Yorky

Yorky Surin Legend

When I built my place the electric outlet design was a bit of a rush (the foreman told me at 17:00 that the sparks was coming the next morning). I thought that four twin sockets in the lounge would be sufficient. One of the four twins is not used at all since the demise of the fax machine, two are used for recharging phones and the other has a 5 point plug bar to cater for the TV, receiver, sub-woofer, DVD player and satellite receiver.

7. Bandersnatch

True True...but as I went for "ugly" surface mounted electrics, I can easily add more outlets when I get some time....not sure when that will be.
    ;;unhappy;;

nomad97 likes this.
  8. Prakhonchai Nick

Prakhonchai Nick Surin Legend

Extension cables/blocks sitting on the floor can be dangerous. There is always the possibility of a water pipe leak (as per Yorky on another thread) or some other water problem. At least affix the block to the underside of the computer table above ground level

nomad97 likes this.
  9. Bandersnatch

I moved out of my rented house 3 weeks ago. Very long To-Do-List, but I wanted to live in the house for a bit to see what needed tweaking. I promise the extension cables on the floor are not permanent. I just acquired a Digital Video Recorder Box today that came with a plug, I am sure it will not be the last.

Prakhonchai Nick likes this.
New | Recent