Effectively Communicating With Your Family

Coffee

You chose a custom title
"My oh my, I don't know why my message is not getting through."
20240329_095238.jpg

The clusterF*k usually in the initial couple of years...possibly during the initial five years...possibly (screw it) after ten years ! :p
(Lord help us...lol) :)

I had a hope that optical fibre would clear all this, and for a while it did. When the copper started coming down.
There is actually no need to actually do this. You need a fibre node on each building that could of been done by TOT.
So each company could connect. But NO each company has their own node in the street and each customer is fed a fibre each.
This is what bring across this cable madness.

I had a hope that optical fibre would clear all this, and for a while it did. When the copper started coming down.
There is actually no need to actually do this. You need a fibre node on each building that could of been done by TOT.
So each company could connect. But NO each company has their own node in the street and each customer is fed a fibre each.
This is what bring across this cable madness.
2.1.jpg

I have heard that each district/soi has a team which handles its own wiring. Thai logic says it's cheaper & quicker (for which they get paid per length of cable) to string up a new one than to locate and replace the fault. Hence Spaghetti Junction.

Back