electric bill

I would qualify for the winter fuel allowance but I can't think of anything else that they would be prepared to grant me.
Correct, but that is mostly because you are here and not in the UK, where you might avail yourself of many other means tested ones should you qualify.

Correct, but that is mostly because you are here and not in the UK, where you might avail yourself of many other means tested ones should you qualify.

I believe it will be the "qualifying" bit that will let me down. I should get a bus pass though.

Yes, the bill came earlier than expected. I wondered why Bruno was barking early on 15th February. It was 'cyclops' delivering the bill in the dark. He wears a spotlight around his head so that he can read the meters and keep his hands free to operate the meter reader and printer. The bill was 3,914 baht. We have 4 people in the house all day, with the girls at their computers on home learning most of the day.

Yes, the bill came earlier than expected. I wondered why Bruno was barking early on 15th February. It was 'cyclops' delivering the bill in the dark. He wears a spotlight around his head so that he can read the meters and keep his hands free to operate the meter reader and printer. The bill was 3,914 baht. We have 4 people in the house all day, with the girls at their computers on home learning most of the day.
Only 28 chargeable days next month. Should help keep the cost down.

2BD5CBB1-08A3-4D86-8660-CE241A5CEBC4.jpeg

PEA thought my meter was broken again. This is my fifth meter - just because it’s not spinning doesn’t mean it’s broken

Last Month:
#5th new Meter
#1 hour meeting at PEA
#3rd solar inspection

This month:
"There is a problem - cannot issue a bill"

20220221_023017803_iOS bill online.jpg

Last Month:
#5th new Meter
#1 hour meeting at PEA
#3rd solar inspection

This month:
"There is a problem - cannot issue a bill"

View attachment 48090
It is very nicely worded. Dear Sir/consumer we have doubt your meter is working properly. Please call our office.

Meter number 6 coming. Will this ever end for you. Maybe you should just disconnect and get a fossil fuel backup generator. Or does that breach philosophical rules you have set down.?

Meter number 6 coming. Will this ever end for you. Maybe you should just disconnect and get a fossil fuel backup generator. Or does that breach philosophical rules you have set down.?

If I had a 70kWh wheeled battery with V2L (vehicle-to-load) I could trickle charge my home batteries on a particularly wet day. I don't have V2L currently but it will definitely be on my next EV

I do not believe that @Bandersnatch really cares as to how many meters PEA wishes to install at his gate...just as long as they don't impede traffic and he doesn't have to visit their offices more than once annually (or would that be anally).

(Five meters. It really is beyond belief.)

Back