Filling Station and 7/11 outside Robinson's

nomad97

Resident Geek
Just drove past the filling station and the 7/11 outside Robinson's, on the 226 before the traffic lights, and its no longer there. Gone, demolished, everything has been knocked down and the plot seems to be under redevelopment. It looks like they are going to double the size of the area and build a new filling station with many other attractions/shops. I guess it could be similar to the one on the other side of Surin on the Buriram road. Maybe, and just to wet your appetites, it could be the site of the new McDonald's. Now there's an inspired guess.

Just mentioned this to the family. It seems they knew about the demolition already, and the 14 year old said she'd heard it was going to be a McD's without any prompting...

Just drove past the filling station and the 7/11 outside Robinson's, on the 226 before the traffic lights, and its no longer there. Gone, demolished, everything has been knocked down and the plot seems to be under redevelopment. It looks like they are going to double the size of the area and build a new filling station with many other attractions/shops. I guess it could be similar to the one on the other side of Surin on the Buriram road. Maybe, and just to wet your appetites, it could be the site of the new McDonald's. Now there's an inspired guess.

Saw it was closed last week. The week before I went in (I used that 7-11 when going to Joe's house sometimes) and most of the stock was gone. The ATM Bangkok Bank was gone last week as well.

Maybe the owners did not like the new ghosts at the site. Remember the unfortunate Romeo and Juliet. But Romeo did not shoot Juliet did he? come to think of it.

Maybe the owners did not like the new ghosts at the site. Remember the unfortunate Romeo and Juliet. But Romeo did not shoot Juliet did he? come to think of it.

Yeah, it could have something to do with it. Superstitions abound here. I wouldn't doubt it having something to do with it.

yorkyburger_zpsocp5x2jg.jpg

I've today proved that it is not possibly to eat one of those with dignity - therefore not in a restaurant and definitely not in front of children. And a subsequent shower is highly recommended.

Back