Flat sheets

Me too. Always prefer fitted bottom sheets and no top sheets. I just like a duvet thrown over the top, a lightweight one for the summer months and a heavier one for winter.
icon7.png

I'm the same.
As for colour co-ordination, ( Yorky Post no 3)that went out of the window the moment I met my first Thai. Nothing much has changed since Anything appears to do,

I feel sorry for you two, no colour co-ordination on your marital bed. In my bedroom the colour co-ordination of the bed linen and duvet is absolutely perfect, always. Mind you, there is one down side to this, I have to change the sheet and pillow cases myself. 555!

When we built the house, the bathrooms were both tiled pale blue, a slightly darker blue on the floor. The bathroom suites were also pale blue. The larger bedrooms had pale blue floor tiles, pale blue paint and pale blue curtains for one, similarly pale green for the other. The small bedroom/office was all pale gray/white. The lounge floor tiles are a shade of fawn with matching coloured curtains, wallpaper and soft furnishings. The kitchen is basically red and pink. All the ceilings are white. The blue bedroom had blue bedding and blue towels and the green bedroom, green bedding and green towels. I endeavor to keep up the colour schemes but it's hard work.

The colour scheme in our house has rather lost its way. It is now any colour in any room, and the more colourful the better. I have given up trying to educate 3 young Thai ladies on the finer points of colour matching. The house is becoming more artistic as in 'impressionist' looking with each year that passes.

AEetQjN.jpg
Just mix and match .

It's a good point because the only sheets I see in Surin are the mattress covers and a quilt type of cover , never seen flat sheets .
Maybe a shop that suppliers hotels .
Sorry I can't help

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

It's a good point because the only sheets I see in Surin are the mattress covers and a quilt type of cover , never seen flat sheets .
Maybe a shop that suppliers hotels .
Sorry I can't help

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
My suggestion in post 32 was in Surin but obviously it was a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

online perhaps, Natty bought sheets and duvets that match the draperies, shit bringle brown for the MBR and dusty rose ( a stripper I once knew) for the guest room. Very nice. She also likes it when we wear matching clothes.

I've ordered one of these. If they're any good I can order more.

It's close to blue.

flat sheet.jpg

Back