Flooding in Surin City

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member

SurinBiz - สุรินทร์บิซ

13h ·
https://www.facebook.com/#
ยับนะเทศบาลเมืองสุรินทร์
ฝนตกหนักตั้งแต่ช่วงเวลา 15:30 และยังไม่มีท่าทีว่าจะหยุด จึงทำให้เกิดน้ำท่วมขังเขตเทศบาลเมืองสุรินทร์ ท่วมหนักในรอบ 4 ปี ซึ่งที่ผ่านมาได้ทำโครงการท่อระบายน้ำใหม่พร้อมปั๊มสูบน้ำรอบเมืองไปเมื่อ 3 ปี ที่ผ่านมา และผลลัพท์ก็เป็นดั่งที่เห็น
#SurinBiz #ฝนตกน้ำท่วมสุรินทร์ #เทศบาลเมืองสุรินทร์

Let's go, Surin Municipality.
It has been raining heavily since 15:30 and it has not stopped yet. It has caused flood in Surin Municipality. It has been flooded heavily for 4 years. It has been a new drainage project with a water pump around the city 3 years ago. And the result is as visible
1f605.png

#SurinBiz #ฝนตกน้ำท่วมสุรินทร์ #เทศบาลเมืองสุรินทร์

·
Hide Translation
·
Rate this translation

3.4KYou and 3.4K others

119 Comments
765 Shares
Haha

Comment

Credit where it is due. Surin city has spent a lot of money upgrading flood drainage. can you imagine if they had not? if minor flooding like that occurred. It is due to the new drainage.

Credit where it is due. Surin city has spent a lot of money upgrading flood drainage. can you imagine if they had not? if minor flooding like that occurred. It is due to the new drainage.
My thoughts too. And the flooding always starts late afternoon when it is time to pick up the children from school. That always causes total chaos. The roads are blocked by parked cars, often 2 or 3 abreast. Fortunately, the most schools are now closed and the children have started their summer holidays.

My thoughts too. And the flooding always starts late afternoon when it is time to pick up the children from school. That always causes total chaos. The roads are blocked by parked cars, often 2 or 3 abreast. Fortunately, the most schools are now closed and the children have started their summer holidays.

There were literally hundreds of mo-cys parked along the main school road today (just before midday). And it's Saturday!

Edit: maybe not hundreds but definitely shedloads.

Last edited:
Clearly, today is not a normal school day. On a normal school day at pick-up time, you replace those moto-cys with double-parked cars! As for those motor cys today, I can only deduce they belong to older students from other schools taking an examination in Sirindhorn.

Back