Game over, for now.

Looks a nice job FERET!

Why aren't garden walls re-painted in Thailand? No-one seems to worry about their appearance, even when you see them covered in black mould. (Not intended as a criticism of your house.)

Looks a nice job FERET!

Why aren't garden walls re-painted in Thailand? No-one seems to worry about their appearance, even when you see them covered in black mould. (Not intended as a criticism of your house.)

Mine are painted. However, they suffer from being covered in mud splashed up by the torrential rain. I'll take an example picture in the morning.

I like to do things myself if I can
I have been trying to paint my garden wall for the past 2 months....... but with the heat and humidity, it will have to wait a bit. Then of course it will rain.

Looks a nice job FERET!

Still havn't made up our mind whether to replace the fence or not.
Last I painted the fence, I scrubbed it and applied a coat of sealer prior to painting and, the ******* still went mouldy.
I would say, no damp course on the foundations.

Last I painted the fence, I scrubbed it and applied a coat of sealer prior to painting and, the ******* still went mouldy.

A bit of moisture is good!

It looks like that fence hasn't had anything but primer...???
We painted ours over 8 years ago with a good primer/sealer and it has stayed looking very good with minimal touch-up.
Noys Camera developed 1-29-2011 007.jpg

Back