Golden Investment Opportunity..... get on it....

CO-CO

Rather wrinkly & occasionally cantankerous member
Thongchai Jaidee’s Latest Investment Has Experts in Awe and Big Banks Terrified
Thai citizens are already raking in millions of baht from home using this "wealth loophole" - but is it legitimate?

(Channel 3 News) - Golf Pro Thongchai Jaidee has made himself known as a top player in both the European Tour as well as the Asian Tour. Not only does he hold the record of highest earners in the Aian Tour but he is one of the most humble Golf player right now.

Last week, he appeared on Timeline Sutchichai Yoon and announced a new "wealth loophole" which he says can transform anyone into a millionaire within 3-4 months. Jaidee urged everyone in Thailand to jump on this amazing opportunity before the big banks shut it down for good.

And sure enough, minutes after the interview was over, Kasikorn Bank called to stop Jaidee interview from being aired - it was already too late.

Here's exactly what happened:

The Timeline host Sutchichai Yoon invited Jaidee on the show to share any tips he had on building wealth and the young entrepreneur dropped a bomb:

"What's made me successful is jumping into new opportunies quickly - without any hesitation. And right now, my number one money-maker is a new cryptocurrency auto-trading program called Immediate Edge. It's the single biggest opportunity I've seen in my entire lifetime to build a small fortune fast. I urge everyone to check this out before the banks shut it down."

The Timeline host Sutchichai Yoon was left in disbelief as Jaidee pulled out his phone and showed viewers how much money he's making through this new money-making program that now has everyone in Thailand whispering.

http://newsstories.live/th-crypto-c...wkTcFooh06nXiDeFpYDPMuuAm7HNysODuFgTdy-qqQZgk

Thongchai Jaidee’s Latest Investment Has Experts in Awe and Big Banks Terrified
Thai citizens are already raking in millions of baht from home using this "wealth loophole" - but is it legitimate?

(Channel 3 News) - Golf Pro Thongchai Jaidee has made himself known as a top player in both the European Tour as well as the Asian Tour. Not only does he hold the record of highest earners in the Aian Tour but he is one of the most humble Golf player right now.

Last week, he appeared on Timeline Sutchichai Yoon and announced a new "wealth loophole" which he says can transform anyone into a millionaire within 3-4 months. Jaidee urged everyone in Thailand to jump on this amazing opportunity before the big banks shut it down for good.

And sure enough, minutes after the interview was over, Kasikorn Bank called to stop Jaidee interview from being aired - it was already too late.

Here's exactly what happened:

The Timeline host Sutchichai Yoon invited Jaidee on the show to share any tips he had on building wealth and the young entrepreneur dropped a bomb:

"What's made me successful is jumping into new opportunies quickly - without any hesitation. And right now, my number one money-maker is a new cryptocurrency auto-trading program called Immediate Edge. It's the single biggest opportunity I've seen in my entire lifetime to build a small fortune fast. I urge everyone to check this out before the banks shut it down."

The Timeline host Sutchichai Yoon was left in disbelief as Jaidee pulled out his phone and showed viewers how much money he's making through this new money-making program that now has everyone in Thailand whispering.

http://newsstories.live/th-crypto-c...wkTcFooh06nXiDeFpYDPMuuAm7HNysODuFgTdy-qqQZgk

As a former banker can you please explain in straight-forward laymans terms how this creates millionaires (other than at the top of this pyramid's foodchain) ?

As a former banker can you please explain in straight-forward laymans terms how this creates millionaires (other than at the top of this pyramid's foodchain) ?

Didn't read it Coffee.

Looked like a scam and way beyond my level of understanding.

Yet another 'Get Rich Quick" or Ponzi Scheme. If it sounds too good to be true you can bet your last dollar you are being scammed. That's my feeling anyway.

Yet another 'Get Rich Quick" or Ponzi Scheme. If it sounds too good to be true you can bet your last dollar you are being scammed. That's my feeling anyway.

That is invariably the way. If banks can only give 1% interest, then those who sign up to schemes offering 4/5% or sometimes much more are invariably complete idiots.

I understand that my ex Thai wife has joined a scheme which apparently holds a very large sum of money supposedly given by the late King to be distributed to the masses. She has paid some 2,000bt to join and is now being told it is necessary to open 6 bank accounts with a minimum investment. Totally gullible, and nothing our daughter can do to stop her. Searches of the internet produce no information on any such scheme ...as to be expected!

There is a shop at the entrance to our village that is only open on a Saturday. The hordes descend on this place in their hundreds, blocking the access road to the village every Saturday. We have no idea what they are 'selling' but my girls and myself call them "The get rich quick brigade'.

Last edited:
If it appears to be too good to be true, it is too good to be true. I'm more into the get poor quick brigade.

Back