Help Please with my First 90 Day Reporting

Unbelievable coming from a proper English man. "An incentive" for doing ones job, surely you jest. Chokdee5
Do you mean a gratuity ? (...or a bribe ?)

Can a party with a proper visa who is moving to another Immigration jurisdiction simply go their their former location and state that they are moving to the newer locale ?
Wouldn't the former jurisdiction then provide them with paperwork to present to the newer Immigration office...or am I remiss ?

Incentive sounds less corrupt, my dear Coffee. I don't think there is such a thing left as a "proper English man" unfortunetly. We are all a mix of something. (I'm a 1/4 Russian Jew)

Rule #1. When you get that woody felling boobs2you better ask her " Where is the immigration office to your home"shrug1 If she is from Surin or Buriram Provence you may want to tell your feet "Don't fail me now."LMAO1

What does that post mean, GL?

According to section 38 of the 1979 immigration act, "House owners, heads of household, landlords or managers of hotels who accommodate foreign nationals on a temporary basis who stay in the kingdom legally, must notify the local immigration authorities within 24 hours from the time of arrival of the foreign national." If there is no immigration office in the province or locality of the respective house or hotel, the notification is made to the local police station. In Bangkok the notification is made to the Immigration Bureau. The notification of residence of foreign nationals is made by the manager of licensed hotels according to the hotel act, owners of guesthouses, mansions, apartments and rented houses using the form TM. 30.

The notification of residence of foreign nationals within 24 hours can be made in a number of ways to make the notification as convenient as possible.

With thanks to Thai Visa.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic... thaivisa24 (today#39;s best thaivisa topics)

Last edited:
Update. Went to KC immigration today with landlady, girlfriend and her 8 year old daughter for back up! It was busy and a little haphazard but after about half an hour I managed to register my new Surin address. And to my amazement no money changed hands lol

Update. Went to KC immigration today with landlady, girlfriend and her 8 year old daughter for back up! It was busy and a little haphazard but after about half an hour I managed to register my new Surin address. And to my amazement no money changed hands lol

Well done and glad to read your report.
Simply amazing what happens when you bring an 8-year-old along and politely smile. Now you have your new address in Thailand registered. Don't forget you must report (validate) your address to Immigration every 90 days.

As for money changing hands (yes, why of course - you're English after all) :) ...give it time, Eanto , give it time.
Wait until you visit IMM to make your 1-year visa based on retirement. Best to bring that girl again ;-)

Back