Highway 24,,Chok Chai-Nong Ki--VERY DANGEROUS

S

Sakut Buddha

The condtion of this road has deteriated very badly over the last few days,the already bad condition is now littered with some very large & deep potholes which are difficult to spot at night especially when they are full of water,,,Some of these holes are 3 feet wide & about 10 inches deep,,,
SO TAKE SOME EXTRA CARE,,,ITS BLOODY DANGEROUS

Thanks Nookie
I'll put off my visit to 'Pop Suk' now :Jump_Drool::Jump_Drool::Jump_Drool:

Saw some bad accidents on the way back from Pattaya.:( Bad roads, driving rain and Thai drivers are all a accident waiting to happen.Drive slow and be alert,better to be 15 minutes late to where you want to go than 20/30 years early to meet the worms ...:GrinNod1:

jail1
Thanks Nookie
I'll put off my visit to 'Pop Suk' now :Jump_Drool::Jump_Drool::Jump_Drool:
You are going a long way round if you come along that stretch of road,,,,,Will be over Pop Suk's having a few beers with Starman & Nookie later

jail1
You are going a long way round if you come along that stretch of road,,,,,Will be over Pop Suk's having a few beers with Starman & Nookie later
Just a word of warning.... If you do get pulled over at this location & the 'tent' is erected in the centre of the road it now costs you 400 baht for speeding & 400 baht if you have an incorrect licence

Back