Holger's New Coffee Connection Pub and Music Bar in Biriram (pics)

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
For those who do not know this, Rocky sold his Coffee Connection Restaurant and Bar to a German man named Holger. Holger is doing some new things there and he is also a good blues guitarist who is starting to do music jams and open mic night there. Last weekend David (the blues harmonica wiz) and Gypsy Lou, a wonderful blues and rock guitarist some of you have seen at my place on a couple of music nights, and at Ludo's Timeout place in Prakonchai, went to Holger's last weekend to jam with him. Here are some pics of that event I got from Lou for you to see. We all welcome Holger's new addition to the venues we all like to see and enjoy and wish him the best of luck in his new venture. Give him a look and try out his new place if you are in the Buriram area some time why don't you. I know I will next time I am up there.

(Also, as a side note, Holger, Lou, David, Rollie (drummer/percussionist), and myself will be playing/jamming at Ludo's this afternoon in Prakonchai. So get your butt up there to Ludo's and have a listen. Sure to be a fun afternoon/evening!)

Here's the pics from last weekend at Holger's Coffee Connection in Buriram. Enjoy.

DSC01366-1.jpg

DSC01335-1.jpg

DSC01340-1.jpg

DSC01341-1.jpg

DSC01342-1.jpg

DSC01349-1.jpg

DSC01350-1.jpg

DSC01351-1.jpg

DSC01352-1.jpg

DSC01354-1.jpg

DSC01355-1.jpg

DSC01358-1.jpg

DSC01360-1.jpg

Last edited:
I asked him to register here and advertise for free. This sounds like the making of a good venue for another SF overnighter in the New Year???
Good fun pics,guys

Respect for you promoting him, Mike Awesome1

I asked him to register here and advertise for free. This sounds like the making of a good venue for another SF overnighter in the New Year???
Good fun pics,guys

Respect for you promoting him, Mike Awesome1

Dave,

Hell, I want him to do well and give us another venue to party at and play music at. Between my place, Ludo's, Holger's and Gary's at Ryan's I think we could have a good local farang and Thai live music scene that all could enjoy, and no one is really stepping on each others' toes so to speak. We are all far enough away from each other so as not to be competition really for each other. So a win win for all and fun places we all can enjoy on an evening out where ever we are in this area of Isaan. Fun for all. I enjoy these nights playing with the other musicians, at my place, or at other places. (Hey, it gives me a night out once in a while!) goldensmile1 I had fun at Ryan's the other night, and it was good to see everyone in a social setting too!

Mike/Cent

For those who do not know this, Rocky sold his Coffee Connection Restaurant and Bar to a German man named Holger. Holger is doing some new things there and he is also a good blues guitarist who is starting to do music jams and open mic night there. Last weekend David (the blues harmonica wiz) and Gypsy Lou, a wonderful blues and rock guitarist some of you have seen at my place on a couple of music nights, and at Ludo's Timeout place in Prakonchai, went to Holger's last weekend to jam with him. Here are some pics of that event I got from Lou for you to see. We all welcome Holger's new addition to the venues we all like to see and enjoy and wish him the best of luck in his new venture. Give him a look and try out his new place if you are in the Buriram area some time why don't you. I know I will next time I am up there.

(Also, as a side note, Holger, Lou, David, Rollie (drummer/percussionist), and myself will be playing/jamming at Ludo's this afternoon in Prakonchai. So get your butt up there to Ludo's and have a listen. Sure to be a fun afternoon/evening!)

Here's the pics from last weekend at Holger's Coffee Connection in Buriram. Enjoy.

DSC01352-1.jpg

I've heard Gypsy Lou the guitar player is living down in Pattaya now.

Mike

Back