Houses for sale in Surin

A

Ade2067

Hi, I am new to Surinfarang and I apologise if my first posting is actually an advert. I have 2 x 2 storey, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, brand new houses, with off road private parking for 2 cars for sale, in the Newlands area of Surin. These houses have been designed and constructed by a reputable engineer based here in Surin. They come with a 10 year construction guarantee (that includes the foundations), a 5 year roof guarantee and are termite treated for 3 years. Each house occupies a 120m2 plot. For those that don't know, Newlands is a fast growing area only a few hundred metres behind the Big C/Makro area of town. Newlands does not suffer from the same drainage issues as it's nearby Citylands neighbour and the houses were constructed to be above all surrounding road levels should an unthinkable flood like those in Bangkok ever hit our streets. The houses are conveniently located for the town centre and all main schools. These houses are on the market at a guide price of ฿1.75m each. If you would like more information or would like a viewing, please contact me (Adrian) on 0831378609.

Attachments

• 16 Oct 2.JPG
    16 Oct 2.JPG
    384.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 16nov11.JPG
    16nov11.JPG
    637.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 16nov14.JPG
    16nov14.JPG
    906 KB · Views: 36
  • 16nov1.JPG
    16nov1.JPG
    556.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 16nov2.JPG
    16nov2.JPG
    685.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 16nov12.JPG
    16nov12.JPG
    708 KB · Views: 36
  • 16nov7.JPG
    16nov7.JPG
    553.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:
If I may quote you, "Newlands does not suffer from the same drainage issues as it's nearby Citylands neighbour" I would have to agree. We suffer because all the water from Newlands, and surrounding land fill projects, dump their water into Cityland. Not that I am blaming you for our problems - its the corrupt politicians who took the money and did nothing about the drainage systems.

Good luck with your sale!

Simple case of " MONUMENT Buyer Beware " at least at Citylands in the end the Isaan Devil will reside with a swampy ground floor......EvilLaugh1

and typical thai design. Not one electrical outlet to be seen. Also good luck with the sell.

and typical thai design. Not one electrical outlet to be seen. Also good luck with the sell.

Not too typical though...got a western style toilet and I could see a couple of power points above the kitchen bench.

Oh! Come on Alan, where is your sense of adventure? I live there and I have petitioned the council to rename the place "Little Venice". It's quite pretty after the rain begins, quaint little canals with gondoliers plying their trade. Pity they don't know too many Italian songs but the Thai Molam songs are okay at a push. Last boat departs at 9 p.m. One thing for sure, it controls the population of soi dogs and stops most of the door-to-door begging.

P.S. Message to self - install electric garden gate before start of next rain season. That will stop the feet getting wet when opening the gate by hand.

P.P.S. The house in question is not in Cityland. It is in Newland and it is located above the high water mark!

Back