I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HOW DUMB AS DOG SH*T THAIS ARE.

It's my fault, I was adjusting some cupboard hinges yesterday, got side tracked and left two small philips head screwdrivers
on the breakfast bar.
Pat was in cleaning mode and, i'll be f*cked if I can find them--nowhere to be found.
Of course, she swears she didn't move them FFS.

We, in recent weeks, have had 3 power outages, due to lunacy and typical Thainess- you get that.
Our viliage, bar myself and a single Enlglish lad, are ran*ting and raving about no water during the power outages---DER dickheads-f&ckwits.
Our system, is vertually the same as any other in this f*cked up dream time, all our primary water supply is a dribble fed from a supply main, into a 2000 + <
tank and then pump fed @ 35 kpa into the house ring main.
OK, when or if, we loose power, the pump fails to operate***** no shit Sherlock- no f*cking power or water--WOW ROCKET SCEINCE.
The retards in the " villiage people " are now, procastinating and masturbating about demanding a bypass system, ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; .
Are you FKKIN serious, the system is burried 2M underground, beneath 5 ton of cement, happy landings.
We have a dickhead electrical " ENGINEER" leading the charge on this one so-- happy landings. FUKKIN SPARKIES.

WATCH THIS SPACE, TAAA TA TA CHARGE.

One month on what is the remedy within your estate housing ?

(Are u still in fukked mode during power outages ?)

One month on what is the remedy within your estate housing ?

(Are u still in fukked mode during power outages ?)
We have the water supply issues from the government sorted as, they have completed a pump upgrade.
As far as the power, no more blackouts but, if it happens again, I am going to buy a 2.5 kva honda gennie, ฿20,000, more than enough
to run the water pump ++++.

I have been living in Surin since 2004, some 19 years now. This is the third house we have lived in and electricity cuts or outages used to be more frequent than they are now. I think the majority of the outacges have been reltively short, from a few nano seconds to 30 minutes or so. Once we were without electricity for a couple of hours. And, believe it or not, we have survived without the need of standby generators. Yes, in the summer months the heat and the humidity can be unpleasant but the lack of water in the bathrooms is something we can live without for an hour or so.

I have been living in Surin since 2004, some 19 years now. This is the third house we have lived in and electricity cuts or outages used to be more frequent than they are now. I think the majority of the outacges have been reltively short, from a few nano seconds to 30 minutes or so. Once we were without electricity for a couple of hours. And, believe it or not, we have survived without the need of standby generators. Yes, in the summer months the heat and the humidity can be unpleasant but the lack of water in the bathrooms is something we can live without for an hour or so.

Back many years ago when we had a housephone we also had an answering machine. If there was a power outage we'd go down the pub from where I could ring the housephone number and if the answering machine connected, I knew the power was back on. If it didn't, we'd stay in the pub.

Back