Index Living Mall

nomad97

Resident Geek
Fresh off the Internet this afternoon, Index Living Mall is scheduled to come to Surin next year. The site is shown as opposite Sintorn Village on the 226, on the land to the left of the entrance road to Boonhiranyarak, quite close to HomePro and Cockpit..

That was 16 years ago. This was last year:

lounge%202015_zpsbsvh14xp.jpg

[Edit: For information the suite, including the coffee table, was Bht 19,000.00]

Last edited:
All my talk about getting and watching a reliable HD (high definition) video feed counts for nothing in your house then. Any old standard definition picture will do if you are still on the analogue PAL transmissions at 625 line / 50 field (25 frame) per second. The digital, HD revolution has yet to arrive at Yorkyville!

I have a Chromecast in the bedroom connected to my HD TV.

[Edit: And my "high speed" internet connection still suffers from "buffering"]

Last edited:
Back in the UK, I refused to pay Sky for either a second box or the wired second room facility. Instead, I bought two AV sender/receiver devices which plugged into the 2 TVs via Scart leads, plus a second Sky remote. The result was perfect images and sound - in both rooms (ultimately extended to 3 rooms by purchasing another AV receiver.) TV's in Thailand don't seem to have Scart sockets (though they all have AV sockets of course.) Has anyone tried to use the Thai AV sender/receivers over here in conjuction with a Truevisions box?

Have you been away long Yorky? It's been 5 years since I last bought a UK tv, but that had several scart sockets.

I left UK 22 years ago. The TV and the VCR that I had then both had SCART plugs/sockets.

[Edit: As far as I remember, we didn't use them. Probably relied on coaxial]

Last edited:
I have a Chromecast in the bedroom connected to my HD TV.

[Edit: And my "high speed" internet connection still suffers from "buffering"]
I usually get a significantly better international connection when I use a VPN service rather than a direct connection through my ISP. This usually results in less or minimal buffering but this is always dependent on the source. If the source is not good then nothing will stop the buffering problem. I might add that with a VPN I usually get as much as 20 Mbps download, as opposed to less than 5 Mbps with the direct ISP link.

Back in the UK, I refused to pay Sky for either a second box or the wired second room facility. Instead, I bought two AV sender/receiver devices which plugged into the 2 TVs via Scart leads, plus a second Sky remote. The result was perfect images and sound - in both rooms (ultimately extended to 3 rooms by purchasing another AV receiver.) TV's in Thailand don't seem to have Scart sockets (though they all have AV sockets of course.) Has anyone tried to use the Thai AV sender/receivers over here in conjuction with a Truevisions box?

Can't talk from experience but they seem pretty cheap and the text does say "The transmitter and the receiver are used in the same channel in a pair and can be used in the modes of point-to-multipoint or multipoint-to-multipoint. Compatible with DVD, DVR, CCD camera, IPTV, satellite STB, digital TV STB and other AV output devices."

Source of supply: http://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=+av+sender+receiver+

HDMI replaced SCART some time ago as SCART is analogue HDMI is digital and analogue has been phased out in the UK beginning in 08 and finishing in 2012 some four years ago.

Back