Irish pub Buriram

Good price -good head.

652800f2a5879c89963ecbea1063f3d3-why-are-so-many-people-giving-ronald-mcdonald-blow-jobs.jpg

20+ and for your benefit.. No memory of drinking such shit.

Not a great deal of choice in beer when out and about. Chang, Leo and Archa (occasionally) are on offer in Thai restaurants in the provinces.If you want spirits (gin, vodka or whisky), then what's on offer is most often the cheapest brand available.

I like Asahi when here in Surin. Usually travel to other centres like Udon where choices are much better.
As you might remember, when living here permanently I'd head off over to Siem Reap for good draft like Angkor.

I like Asahi when here in Surin. Usually travel to other centres like Udon where choices are much better.
As you might remember, when living here permanently I'd head off over to Siem Reap for good draft like Angkor.

If you put a glass of Anchor, Anker, and Angkor in front of me, I doubt whether I could tell the difference.

I have to ask what beer choices are available in Udon which are not available in Surin?

[Edit: I've only ever passed through Udon]

I have to ask what beer choices are available in Udon which are not available in Surin?

[Edit: I've only ever passed through Udon]
Kilkenny, Guiness, Tiger draft, Fosters, VB, Singha draft..all on tap. Plenty of others in bottles if you want to take home from Villa.

I must be the exception to the rule, I have only ever drunk Chang beer in Thailand, with the exception of draft Singha from time to time. The old variety Chang beer that is when it was 3 large bottles for 90 baht and the alcohol by volume was 6.8%. Now 3 of the smaller bottles at 5% by volume cost the best part of 168 baht! That said, I hardly drink any beer these days and I have given up on the wine and spirits too. After 69 years I have reluctantly and begrudgingly come to the conclusion that I actually feel better without alcohol in my body.

Thought I'd introduced you to the delights of Singha Light?

Liverpool due to lose Saturday

I must be the exception to the rule, I have only ever drunk Chang beer in Thailand, with the exception of draft Singha from time to time. The old variety Chang beer that is when it was 3 large bottles for 90 baht and the alcohol by volume was 6.8%. Now 3 of the smaller bottles at 5% by volume cost the best part of 168 baht! That said, I hardly drink any beer these days and I have given up on the wine and spirits too. After 69 years I have reluctantly and begrudgingly come to the conclusion that I actually feel better without alcohol in my body.

I recall when Chang first hit the market it was 4 large bottles for 100baht.

Nothing better than a few beers inside to enable one to "feel" ones way around.;);)

Kilkenny, Guiness, Tiger draft, Fosters, VB, Singha draft..all on tap. Plenty of others in bottles if you want to take home from Villa.
Actually all the draft beers available at Leo's Sisaket come from Udon, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back