It's a hot one.

Don't believe everything you read @Wombat ........ it was a hot 32 yesterday with only the cool sea breeze making it palatable.

I wouldn't risk it if was you....too many buggers here already - although your presence would help to counteract the invasion of Russians.
Only if he brings a ute load of AR15s and a load of clips. I'll supply the training :p :p :p ;)

Last edited:
I'll give you that it's been a tad warm the last few days.......but wait until April/May!

Don't believe everything you read @Wombat ........ it was a hot 32 yesterday with only the cool sea breeze making it palatable.

I wouldn't risk it if was you....too many buggers here already - although your presence would help to counteract the invasion of Russians.
32 is far better than about 36 and the sea breeze is a bonus, the Russians aren't tho. I have been looking at the area around Hua Hin. The deals on Agoda and others are far better than any in the Pattaya area with the bonus of less Russians. Down side is the extra travel but it is on roads that I have not traveled on before so that is a holiday in itself. I have 3 kids here and they are all demanding a holiday, with about 8 weeks to kill, I suppose a holiday it is.

32 is far better than about 36 and the sea breeze is a bonus, the Russians aren't tho. I have been looking at the area around Hua Hin. The deals on Agoda and others are far better than any in the Pattaya area with the bonus of less Russians. Down side is the extra travel but it is on roads that I have not traveled on before so that is a holiday in itself. I have 3 kids here and they are all demanding a holiday, with about 8 weeks to kill, I suppose a holiday it is.

Cha-am, Hua Hin , Prachuap Khiri Khan all nice areas.

Back