K PLUS banking

Yorky

Fullritis Member
During the last weekend Kasikorn Bank re-hashed their internet banking system.

I did not have a problem until I needed to check my "shopping card" details (now apparently called K Online Debit Card - I think). When I select "view card details" I am requested to "Please register for the Confirm transaction with K PLUS service for security in making transactions on K BIZ such as funds transfer, top-up, bill payment or K Online Debit Card. If you do not register, you cannot make such transactions on K BIZ."

So I apply to register and it tells me:

"If you don't have K PLUS, please download the application (Require Android 5.0 or later and iOS 9.3 or later.)

So I select "Google Play" and only have an option to install the App on my handphone (Samsung).

As I conduct all my banking transactions from my PCs this is of no use to me.

Have any Kasikorn Bankers any experience of this phenomenon?

I did not have a problem until I needed to check my "shopping card" details (now apparently called K Online Debit Card - I think). When I select "view card details" I am requested to "Please register for the Confirm transaction with K PLUS service for security in making transactions on K BIZ such as funds transfer, top-up, bill payment or K Online Debit Card. If you do not register, you cannot make such transactions on K BIZ."

"If you don't have K PLUS, please download the application (Require Android 5.0 or later and iOS 9.3 or later.)

So I select "Google Play" and only have an option to install the App on my handphone (Samsung).

I have the same problem with my shopping card. Must register via K Plus. I do in fact have K Plus, but since the changes it won't open Fortunately I rarely use the shopping card. and have recently set the daily limit at zero after 2 bogus transactions of $2 and $3

Download and install Bluestacks Android Simulator to your PC. Then you can go to the Google Playstore and download the K-Bank app to your PC. The latest download of Bluestacks works very well under Windows 11.

Download and install Bluestacks Android Simulator to your PC. Then you can go to the Google Playstore and download the K-Bank app to your PC. The latest download of Bluestacks works very well under Windows 11.

I don't understand why I should need to do that. Kasikorn should make available the facility to use my "shopping card" with my PCs. I shall take this matter up with Kasikorn.

I don't understand why I should need to do that. Kasikorn should make available the facility to use my "shopping card" with my PCs. I shall take this matter up with Kasikorn.
That is the hard way and could take months before there is any change. At least Bluestacks would give you the option to be up and running in a matter of minutes.

K-Biz banking (on my PC) is causing problems

I can log in, I can see my balance and recent transactions, but I cannot make a transfer to another kasikorn account. I get this message after I enter the OTP

Sorry, the page is not found

The page might be relocated, renamed or mistyped, plaese retry.

I can however make a transfer to an account at another Thai bank (eg Bangkok Bank)

K Plus on my mobile phone was causing many problems to all apps. I have uninstalled it and everything works well. Came to re-install it, and of course a wifi connection is not acceptable!

Think I'll forget it for today and have a whiskey. It must be almost 6pm! :yum:

Done some further testing this mornng.. Cannot send money from my Kasikorn account to asnother kasikorn account on my PC using Firefox, BUT can do it using Chrome!

This is not the first time I have had problems with Firefox. Time for change I think

Done some further testing this mornng.. Cannot send money from my Kasikorn account to asnother kasikorn account on my PC using Firefox, BUT can do it using Chrome!

This is not the first time I have had problems with Firefox. Time for change I think

I have both transferred money (same bank) and paid a bill since the change (using Firefox). It's my "shopping card" that doesn't appear to work.

I've had Bluestacks on my laptop before but deleted it as it was no longer necessary. I shall re-install it.

I emailed the bank on Saturday. When I told them my problem they said they could do nothing by email as it's not secure. I must ring them.

I rang Kasikorn Bank twice today on their 24/7 service. Both times "Sorry we do not have anyone available to answer your call".

I can't understand why it needs to be secure to tell me how to access my shopping card details. I get the impression that there are few bank employees who understand the "new system". A bit like Immigration actually.

Last edited:
Under the menu heading of "K online credit card" - this is their response: "To Apply New K Online Debit Card will be available soon! Existing customers can normally make transactions."

I emailed the head office to ask as my "shopping card" expires on 31:01:2022 when will the "apply for a new card be available?" (it cannot be renewed, only cancelled and a new card issued).

Their reply was "Referring to your email in this case currently to apply for new K Online Debit Card will be available soon and the existing customers can normally make transactions."

Unfortunately Bluestacks is unsuitable. Kasikorn require any changes to be made via my telephone internet connection (which I do not have). My home wi-fi is apparently not secure. Which is strange as I have been conducting Kasikorn banking transactions for almost 20 years using my PCs and my home wi-fi (and still do for 90% of my banking requirements).

My email response to Kasikorn today.

"I really don't understand what is going on. I am able to conduct 90% of my banking transactions currently using my home PCs and my home wi-fi. Up until this last week and for the past 18 years I have been able to conduct 100% of my banking transactions using my home PCs and my home wi-fi.

However, I cannot now view details of my "shopping card" nor amend the limit without registering with K-Biz and to do that I am told I cannot use my home wi-fi because it is "not secure".

I can transfer hundreds of thousands of Baht to numerous bank accounts using my PCs and home wi-fi but I cannot change the limit of my shopping card?

Please don't tell me that you cannot respond by email because it is not secure. The information that I require should be available to all your customers. I cannot see how it would compromise my security.

Please help me out here.

Regards."

My email response to Kasikorn today.

"I really don't understand what is going on. I am able to conduct 90% of my banking transactions currently using my home PCs and my home wi-fi. Up until this last week and for the past 18 years I have been able to conduct 100% of my banking transactions using my home PCs and my home wi-fi.

However, I cannot now view details of my "shopping card" nor amend the limit without registering with K-Biz and to do that I am told I cannot use my home wi-fi because it is "not secure".

I can transfer hundreds of thousands of Baht to numerous bank accounts using my PCs and home wi-fi but I cannot change the limit of my shopping card?

Please don't tell me that you cannot respond by email because it is not secure. The information that I require should be available to all your customers. I cannot see how it would compromise my security.

Please help me out here.

Regards."

The response is very helpful (as usual).

"Referring to your email in this case currently the K Online Debit Card service is under the updating process and the service will be available soon. If there is any other update the bank will announce the information for the customers once again. We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused."

@Yorky, maybe you need K-Biz .....................................

View attachment 46086

There are two areas with which I am concerned:

1. Select an option - there is only one.

2. If I register with K PLUS I cannot thereafter "revert the use the Security password via SMS-OTP (whatever that means).

K-PLUS registration.jpg

Note: This year I shall also need to change my email address. The "Changing Profile Request Form" is eight A4 pages!

Last edited:
I have this morning been informed that the Kasikorn Online Debit Card (was "shopping card") should be available by early April 2022. Over 2 months after my current card expires!

I use Kasikorn Bank online with my PC and had a shopping card until K Biz came along. I also have on my phone K+.which is useful sometimes when I am outside

Shopping Card has disappeared from K Biz, but using the phone and K+ I can set up payments usng my debit card (ATM) which has a different number. An insurance payment that was originally set up with shopping card, I have now changed to payment from K+ and my debit card

Seems that debit cards can only be used in person and via K+ but as you indicate not until April on a PC with K Biz!!!

I haven't been following this thread, nor have I had chance to become completely familiar with K Biz.

However, I cannot see where I can do my mobile phone top ups - previously I a list of numbers and it was easy to make a payment.

Also, I cannot see that the system stores a beneficiary phone and email details.

Back