Kasikorn Bank - Robinson's Life Style

Yorky

Fullritis Member
I went to Robinson's today to conduct a transaction with Kasikorn Bank in Robinson's. The branch is closed until 17th March 2022. It appears to be a Covid situation but there's no information that I am aware of to verify that.

Glad I'm not needing to do an extension then.

I've never been to that branch for an extension of stay letter/statement. Because the branch doesn't open until 11:00 am, by the time they produced the documentation it would mean I would arrive at Kab Cheong at lunchtime. Now that the Immigration sub-office on the Surin Ring road is operational, I may consider that option. It's definitely easier to park there than adjacent to the main branch in town.

Don't you like triple parking outside the main bank Yorky. Everyone seems to do it!

We went today to submit the completed (typed) form to change my email address (as provided by head office via the internet). We parked in the night plaza.

The bank was packed and there was insufficient room inside for customers to queue whilst keeping a safe distance. Chairs had been placed outside but there was not enough so we had to stand (37°C). 10 minutes and we were called as the number of customers inside decreased. 10 minutes later our number was called and we submitted the completed form and necessary accompanying documents (passport and bank passbook) only to discover that the form I had downloaded was not correct and I thereafter had to complete a similar form (same information) to permit my email address to be changed (which would take 4 to 6 days).

Had I "faxed" the form or posted the form (the two other alternatives suggested by head office) I have no idea what would have happened.

We returned to the night plaza to find that some twat had blocked us in (double parked) and left the truck in "park' with the handbrake on.

Clarification: I need to change my email address because my current email provider cscoms.com (AIS) is due to cancel my "account" this year as they are closing down.

[Edit: at 16:00 today I received confirmation that my email address has now been changed. It was sent to both addresses]

[Edit 2: The email to me was titled "Request to change email address". Shouldn't it have been "Instruction to change email address"?]

Last edited:
I went to Robinson's today to conduct a transaction with Kasikorn Bank in Robinson's. The branch is closed until 17th March 2022. It appears to be a Covid situation but there's no information that I am aware of to verify that.

The Robinson's branch is either still closed or it has opened and closed again.

The Robinson's branch is either still closed or it has opened and closed again.
Today is CHAKRI DAY. A public holiday.

Chakri Day

This celebrates, the founding of Chakri Dynasty which dates back over 2 centuries when the capital city Bangkok was initially established.

Today is CHAKRI DAY. A public holiday.

Chakri Day

This celebrates, the founding of Chakri Dynasty which dates back over 2 centuries when the capital city Bangkok was initially established.

Apparently, even considering that, it was still closed for 7 days.

Back