KFC online ordering

Danny boy

Surin Farang Founder
Staff member
Had a hangover today, so didn't want to go out and get some food, so had a look on

www.KFC.co.th

and you can order On-line and have it delivered to your house.

Filled in a small registration form, input address etc., all sorted and ordered within 5 minutes.

A couple of minutes later, a Lady called me in THAI to confirm my address, no problem for me. Then I received an SMS saying my food will be there by 14.35, And sure it was.

All very simple and easy.

Had a hangover today, so didn't want to go out and get some food, so had a look on

www.KFC.co.th

Filled in a small registration form, input address etc., all sorted and ordered within 5 minutes.

A couple of minutes later, a Lady called me in THAI to confirm my address, no problem for me. Then I received an SMS saying my food will be there by 14.35, And sure it was.

Bow5 I wounder if they deliver to Kap Choeng?

www.KFC.co.th

Used it a few times works well, Hangover I thought you didn't drink?????

If you eat KFC in Surin you won't have to worry about a hangover, that shyt will kill anything.

So Danny.........as a an old mate of mine used to say " don't drink any more, but don't drink any less "
I like to blow off steam every night , just a few socially so I too,, don't drink, only chaw down on KFC, with a big head....actually prefer the stuff out of the market stalls better, even more grease... but no on-line ordering or delivery as of yet from the marketeers...maybe next life....Nothing1

Amazing really, all that wonderful, affordable food available everywhere in Thailand and we are talking about ordering KFC on-line. Maybe we should have the next SF party in the kids' party area at KFC !

Back