Kurose Restaurant / Beer Garden

SurinJoe

Cannot re - Member
A new place next to the Green Terrace (same owner & food). Very nicely done with live music, good Green Terrace food, Heineken beer on tap and plenty of eye candy. Will definitely be back. Recommended!

The photos are from their Facebook site.

Attachments

• Kurose.jpg
    Kurose.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Kurose2.jpg
    Kurose2.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Kurose3.jpg
    Kurose3.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 0
A new place next to the Green Terrace (same owner & food). Very nicely done with live music, good Green Terrace food, Heineken beer on tap and plenty of eye candy. Will definitely be back. Recommended!

The photos are from their Facebook site.

The building itself on this one was made with cargo ship steel shipping containers welded together I noticed as they were constructing the place. (Supposedly a few years back a bunch of these shipping containers disappeared down Rayong way I think it was.)

Hell, there's 4 or 5 new places either up and running now next to Green Terrace, or in the process of being built. Rode my bicycle by these twice this week now and saw what's being done. One place was open for business at 7:30 a.m.

A request gents! Has anyone gone to the new massage parlor directly to the right of the Green Terrace yet? Any info on this place?

Mike

Back