LAWSONS F & B.

Lawson's F&B | Buriram​

1679712569510.png
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com › ... › Lawson’s F&B

Lawson's F&B, Buriram. 212 likes · 35 talking about this · 3 were here. We sell a wide range of food and beverages imported from the UK. We produce...
Rating: 5 · ‎2 votes

One would have thought the local forum would have advised members of their existence...sadly they basically advise nothing at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have a look in when I am next in Buriram.

Has anyone compared their advertised prices on some products to Nookie's?

There is another farang food shop, just across the road from Big C Buriram. Nookie supplies much of the food he sells there.........https://www.facebook.com/groups/434029984117858/user/100083252106690/

One would have thought the local forum would have advised members of their existence...sadly they basically advise nothing at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have a look in when I am next in Buriram.

Has anyone compared their advertised prices on some products to Nookie's?
Yes, prices seem pretty similar. Maybe this shop carries a more extensive range although I did not come across their frozen range, except for sausages. Perhaps I did not search far enough. My verdict, Nookie delivers to Surin every 2 weeks. This place would require a 1 hour drive to find the place. Nookie is fine for me, thank you.

Yes, prices seem pretty similar. Maybe this shop carries a more extensive range although I did not come across their frozen range, except for sausages. Perhaps I did not search far enough. My verdict, Nookie delivers to Surin every 2 weeks. This place would require a 1 hour drive to find the place. Nookie is fine for me, thank you.
Nookie suits me fine too.

I have been to this shop.
They didn't stock a lot but I recommend their home made pies, bacon and soft bread rolls (which I pre-ordered)
Nookie is also fine for me but occasionally I like to have a ride out to Buriram as a change to sitting in the air con at home?

I have been to this shop.
They didn't stock a lot but I recommend their home made pies, bacon and soft bread rolls (which I pre-ordered)
Nookie is also fine for me but occasionally I like to have a ride out to Buriram as a change to sitting in the air con at home?

The majority of Western type food that I buy comes to me via @nookiebear. I have no complaints.

Back