Lost blue departure slip from the 2 part form.

ColinW

Surin relic
When I came back through Don Muang last weekend I noticed they didn't staple into my passport the part of the 2 part arrivals/departure form they give back to you.

I was checking my passport today and noticed it wasn't inside, my guess is it went missing when the hotel we checked into for a night in BKK copied my passport.
I have checked with the hotel and they don't recall seeing it.

Has anyone had this issue and did it lead to any problems next time you left Thailand

Yes, you'll receive hell and damnation.

Report this to your local Immigration IMMEDIATELY.

Might be best to have Wood explain it with you in Thai language...just to make sure.

Get ready for a roasting........................................

iu

When I came back through Don Muang last weekend I noticed they didn't staple into my passport the part of the 2 part arrivals/departure form they give back to you.

I was checking my passport today and noticed it wasn't inside, my guess is it went missing when the hotel we checked into for a night in BKK copied my passport.

Has anyone had this issue and did it lead to any problems next time you left Thailand

Happens about 50,000 time a month.:p Don't worry .:D Next time your about KCI drop in show your pp with your arrival stamp in your pp and they will give a new card.:rolleyes:

I didn't even realise that the TM 6 was blue, but I see now that the ink is blue.

Don't worry Colin the lock-up in KCI is not totally uncomfortable and I'm told the food is almost up to Rhumpaet standard.:coldsweat::coldsweat::fearful:

No problem at all Colin. This happened to me in February and I simply went to immigration and filled out a new form, advised them and all was clear. Pretty easy, actually, and they advised that this happens quite often.

My son was detained in Suan Plu Immigration Detention some 15 years ago, for working without a permit. He was held for 3/4 days. After everyone went home from normal duties...6 ish, the "guards" would collect money from the inmates and return with beer whisky and food, and every night there was a big party.

When I came back through Don Muang last weekend I noticed they didn't staple into my passport the part of the 2 part arrivals/departure form they give back to you
I came back in through Suvanabhumi yesterday and the officer didn't staple my departure card into my passport either.

Could this be a new government initiative to save staples?

I came back in through Suvanabhumi yesterday and the officer didn't staple my departure card into my passport either.

Same happened to me - perhaps a national staple shortage?

If you were not so fond of that ancient TM6 Nomad you could probably change it on your next visit to KCI, to see if at least, that is the bottle neck in doing an online report.

The Thais don't get a staple when they return to Thailand, because they enter with the 2nd part of the white card with blue lettering. So why give farangs a costly staple when the Thais don't benefit?

If you were not so fond of that ancient TM6 Nomad you could probably change it on your next visit to KCI, to see if at least, that is the bottle neck in doing an online report.
Nope! Don't get that far in the registration process. Usually stalls halfway through my Passport Number (1st field from memory).

No problem at all Colin. This happened to me in February and I simply went to immigration and filled out a new form, advised them and all was clear. Pretty easy, actually, and they advised that this happens quite often.

In and out of KC in 5 minutes. The Officer completed a replacement departure form.

Good show Colin. At what time were you there and approx how many farangs (non-Asean) did you observe while you were there ?

Back