Metal scaffolding- you can't be serious !

C

Coffee

"I purchased your flip-flips and pay you AUD$13 every day. You can't be serious that I should provide metal scaffolding too!"
20161120_151508.jpg
Next thing you know they'll want a safety harness for rooftop labour...sheesh, the nerve some have.

I would hardly call that scaffolding.

In Hong Kong bamboo scaffolding is used on buildings as high as 20 storeys, probably more. I vividly remember one typhoon when the building opposite mine was under construction; I looked out of the window, and saw about 8 storeys of scaffolding peel off in one go.

It was the same, Coffee, when we had our house painted a couple of years ago.
Health and safety do not figure much in the Thai system.
I was at the Elephant Breakfast last Friday with my grandson and that was a very serious accident waiting to happen.

It was the same, Coffee, when we had our house painted a couple of years ago.
Health and safety do not figure much in the Thai system.
I was at the Elephant Breakfast last Friday with my grandson and that was a very serious accident waiting to happen.

Which one year will be inevitible.

It is only a problem after it happens. It is the same logic as it is not illegal until you get caught.

I also saw a multi story building in Hong Kong decked out with bamboo scaff, impressive.
We can only use scaff rated to ISO 9001, and fooking expensive.
In the last month, I have purchased $225,000 worth of scaff for our wharf remediation project.

Not out of your own pocket....I've spent millions of other peoples money in Gove and many other places on projects.

Currently working in up country Myanmar.........Thailand looks like EH&S heaven.....

Back