Moving back to Thailand with your Thai wife.

I have never slagged off The Customs Dept and you seem to be aggressive when I was just thanking you. You got the decorators In??:Grin_Jump1:

Do they also have a site: "Moving back to Thailand with your husband"? :10:

Shall I change the Tread title to " Moving back to Thailand with your Partner " just to be PC Benny?:Busted::&

moving here with thai wife

When I sold up in the UK and moved here nearly 4 years ago , I made the fatal mistake of addressing it to my son who is a PR here instead of addressing it to myself . The result was that I had to pay customs duty whereas if it had been addressed to me , I would not have had to pay . As it was - my stuff was in two crates - one they literally tore the lid off and the other had a huge hole in the side . Fortunately nothing was damaged or stolen :Admin::Admin::Admin::Admin:

Isanbird might approve

I hindsight I would change it if I could but you can't change thread titles on this Forum?
And yes billp,one of the reason's I posted this is nearly everybody I know who has had belongings sent here has had problems,maybe this could help.Best always to put the belongings in you Partners name( if they are Thai Nationals ) if they had been abroad more than one year.:GrinNod1:

Back