My wife has crabs

georgefromcanada

You chose a custom title
We drove up to Maha Sarakon on Saturday and bought 40 pairs of breeding crabs at 80 baht a pair. Natty is a little embarrassed as I now have 25 banana , 20 papaya, 3 lime and a couple of coconut trees as well as 125 pineapple plants growing on our land. She wants to be a farmer as well.
At the crab man there were some the size of pie plates and we ate deep-fried battered ones that tasted pretty good.IMG20210201181157.jpg

We drove up to Maha Sarakon on Saturday and bought 40 pairs of breeding crabs at 80 baht a pair. Natty is a little embarrassed as I now have 25 banana , 20 papaya, 3 lime and a couple of coconut trees as well as 125 pineapple plants growing on our land. She wants to be a farmer as well.
At the crab man there were some the size of pie plates and we ate deep-fried battered ones that tasted pretty good.View attachment 38227

Hope you kept social distance there as a recent positive case has been found there. The guy had 4 kids in 4 different schools so the place is all up in a turmoil (according to a friend who lives/works there
!
Stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you kept social distance there as a recent positive case has been found there. The guy had 4 kids in 4 different schools so the place is all up in a turmoil (according to a friend who lives/works there
!
Stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Social distancing, masks and sanitizer. We are lucky in SSK, no cases in 8 months I think

Back