Natwest International Internet Banking

Yorky

Fullritis Member
A follow on from another thread:

"It appears that all card readers are not the same. My original card reader has "ibanking" upon it. The new card reader (received today) is plain. My ibanking card does not work with the new, plain, card reader although it still does with my original card reader - but only for accessing my ibanking account (which is the same as my "new" online banking account - unless I have twice as much money than I thought)."

Following the above, I contacted Natwest in this regard. They said that they had no record of my ibanking card number and quoted another number (last 4 digits) to me. I didn't have that card (I only have one card). They cancelled that card and agreed to send me another. Next day I received another card with the same number as was quoted the previous day. Obviously that didn't work as it had now been cancelled. Last Friday I received another card with the promise that a pin number would follow. Yesterday I received the pin number and this morning was finally able to correct their error on my email address (changing the email service provider to "cscoms.com" and not "oscoms.com" as the bank had on record.)

I now have both "ibanking" and "online banking" (two customer numbers, three cards with three pin numbers and two card readers) but only one account.

Natwest cards.jpg

A follow on from another thread:

"It appears that all card readers are not the same. My original card reader has "ibanking" upon it. The new card reader (received today) is plain. My ibanking card does not work with the new, plain, card reader although it still does with my original card reader - but only for accessing my ibanking account (which is the same as my "new" online banking account - unless I have twice as much money than I thought)."

Following the above, I contacted Natwest in this regard. They said that they had no record of my ibanking card number and quoted another number (last 4 digits) to me. I didn't have that card (I only have one card). They cancelled that card and agreed to send me another. Next day I received another card with the same number as was quoted the previous day. Obviously that didn't work as it had now been cancelled. Last Friday I received another card with the promise that a pin number would follow. Yesterday I received the pin number and this morning was finally able to correct their error on my email address (changing the email service provider to "cscoms.com" and not "oscoms.com" as the bank had on record.)

I now have both "ibanking" and "online banking" (two customer numbers, three cards with three pin numbers and two card readers) but only one account.

Glad I only 'accept' their pension monies.
I am very pleased I have none of that nonsense. I have no card readers and no Banking Cards. I access my online banking account through my PC or Smartphone, with an ID Number, a password, and a drop-down Memorial Information to complete (3 characters).

I am very pleased I have none of that nonsense. I have no card readers and no Banking Cards. I access my online banking account through my PC or Smartphone, with an ID Number, a password, and a drop-down Memorial Information to complete (3 characters).

You are lucky then.

I access my account with a 10 digit customer number, then certain digits of a 4 digit pin number (e.g., 3rd, 1st and 4th), then similarly certain digits of a 12 alphanumeric password. That will give me access to my account to view the balance/statement. Should I wish to then change some details, e.g. my telephone number or email address, or transfer moneys out of the account I need to insert my bank card into the reader, enter a pin number (4 digits) then input the 7 digit number which they advise me on the screen. That will then generate another 7 digit number which I input onto the Natwest site. Then it's all plain sailing.

You are lucky then.

I access my account with a 10 digit customer number, then certain digits of a 4 digit pin number (e.g., 3rd, 1st and 4th), then similarly certain digits of a 12 alphanumeric password. That will give me access to my account to view the balance/statement. Should I wish to then change some details, e.g. my telephone number or email address, or transfer moneys out of the account I need to insert my bank card into the reader, enter a pin number (4 digits) then input the 7 digit number which they advise me on the screen. That will then generate another 7 digit number which I input onto the Natwest site. Then it's all plain sailing.

Luckily I have no need to transfer funds on a regular basis so every two years or so is not much of a chore.

I thought that was bad...................

Changing my email address with Kasikorn is virtually impossible.

Changing my email address with Lazada is also a no-no at present. This is what has been returned numerous times over a period of 5 days.....

Lazada error a.jpg

Lazada sent me 11 emails yesterday saying - in Thai -that my order was a scam' My daughter had no problem placing the order on her account

Subsequently realised my post was off topic Sorry¬!

Lazada sent me 11 emails yesterday saying - in Thai -that my order was a scam' My daughter had no problem placing the order on her account

Subsequently realised my post was off topic Sorry¬!

I get quite a number of emails daily from Lazada. Because they are written in nonsense Thai* I have always assumed that they are just advertising and delete them as a matter of course.

*Example: เธซเนเธญเธเน€เธฅเธเธ—เธตเน 2901 เธเธฑเนเธ 29 เธญเธฒเธเธฒเธฃเธ เธดเธฃเธฑเธเธ—เธฒเธงเน€เธงเธญเธฃเน 689 เธ–เธเธเธชเธธเธเธธเธกเธงเธดเธ— เนเธเธงเธเธเธฅเธญเธเธ•เธฑเธเน€เธซเธเธทเธญ เน€เธเธ•เธงเธฑเธ’เธเธฒ เธเธฃเธธเธเน€เธ—เธเธกเธซเธฒเธเธเธฃ 10110

Back