New farang bar/restaurant in Sisaket called 'Pop in'

Moderator3

SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
Not been yet but reports are promising. Its along from the govt hospital and stright on after the clocktower (with temp guage) then on your left.

I hear they do wonderful fish and chips and lasagne.

WATCH THIS FACE :smile:
I will ride out to sisaket sometime soon and get further details and photo's

Not been yet but reports are promising. Its along from the govt hospital and stright on after the clocktower (with temp guage) then on your left.

I hear they do wonderful fish and chips and lasagne.

WATCH THIS FACE :smile:
I will ride out to sisaket sometime soon and get further details and photo's

Cuckoo's Nest? Or is this another farang restaurant in Sisaket? Have heard very good things about Cuckoo's Nest (haven't been... yet) and have met the owner Brian, who is a very nice guy, and some of his friends from Sisaket who came to our Xmas dinner at Starbeam's.

Mike

Cuckoo's Nest? Or is this another farang restaurant in Sisaket? Have heard very good things about Cuckoo's Nest (haven't been... yet) and have met the owner Brian, who is a very nice guy, and some of his friends from Sisaket who came to our Xmas dinner at Starbeam's.

Mike

Its another farang place,Mike in addition to Franks & Brians.

Its called 'Pop in' and been open 3 weeks now by an English/Thai couple. Newly decorated and very neat small restaurant with a clear menu in Thai/English (with photo's). I tried the Fish& Chips @ 200b. It came with peas/mayo plus a bit of lemon and parsley. It was a very good size peice of fish. All prices seemed reasonable and they have quite an extensive farang selection BUT no desserts.

Unfortunetly owners were not there.
DIRECTIONS ( coming from Surin direction past Big C)
Turn right at first x roads after Big C past Govt hospital until you get to Clocktower roundabout. Take 2nd exit (straight on) then right down to the end of road and you will see 'Pop In' accross the road at the 'T' junction. Roadside parking.

Photos to follow of meal/restaurant and menu.

Last edited:
Back