New On-Line 90 day Reporting System.

Why have you brought the defunct TM6's into a thread about 90 day reporting?

It's to do with stapling bits of paper in your passport. Follow the posts through........

"I still staple mine [90 day report receipt] in my passport but Immigration told me that was no longer necessary. I guess we could quickly log in to find the approval if we ever needed to."

"I still have my TM6 stapled in my passport from 2017. I don't do it, Immigration do it. And they've done it twice (last time, May this year)."

"They will be doing it again shortly......"

"That begs the question - What if you don't have one? I suppose that they could make you a new one."

"Are you referring to the 90 day acknowledgement slip?"

"No. TM6."

And you did respond?

It's to do with stapling bits of paper in your passport. Follow the posts through........

"I still staple mine [90 day report receipt] in my passport but Immigration told me that was no longer necessary. I guess we could quickly log in to find the approval if we ever needed to."

"I still have my TM6 stapled in my passport from 2017. I don't do it, Immigration do it. And they've done it twice (last time, May this year)."

"They will be doing it again shortly......"

"That begs the question - What if you don't have one? I suppose that they could make you a new one."

"Are you referring to the 90 day acknowledgement slip?"

"No. TM6."

And you did respond?
I responded because I thought that you were 'on topic' with stapling 90 day report approvals.....hence my reason for saying that you will be doing it again shortly (90 days after May)....

The TM6 was red herring.........I suspect that you probably breed red herrings......you must have quite a stock.

I responded because I thought that you were 'on topic' with stapling 90 day report approvals.....hence my reason for saying that you will be doing it again shortly (90 days after May)....

The TM6 was red herring.........I suspect that you probably breed red herrings......you must have quite a stock.

I appreciate that certain faculties are lost with age. I often mistake TM7s with TM47s. You are forgiven for losing track given your advancing age.

I reported on-line on 10th August although it was not approved until 16th. I have folded the TM47 receipt in the approved manner and stapled it to a page in my passport.

I appreciate that certain faculties are lost with age. I often mistake TM7s with TM47s. You are forgiven for losing track given your advancing age.

I least I now know what to expect over the next few years....................... :grinning: :grinning:

I reported on-line on 10th August although it was not approved until 16th. I have folded the TM47 receipt in the approved manner and stapled it to a page in my passport.

You don't actually need to do that......................but if you have a stapler, you may as well use the staples.

Note: a dozen years ago I would have to report to Kap Cheung for all 90-day reporting and anything visa related. (Before that I recall going to Korat, Vietienne and Savannkhet to obtain visa based on employment.)

Then an Imm office opened in greater Surin city and the nationwide online reporting system started to kick into gear with various huccups and false starts.

So this month I went into the Surin Immi office and totally lost my cool ranting and raving and calling everyone a bunch of names.
The young lady at the front desk inquired as to what the problem was.

I replied that I really didn't have one. I just missed bitchin' and moaning along with the 150 km roundtrip to KCI.
I only required a PRINTED 90 day report of address.
She printed one out and handed it to me and went back to looking at her iPhone.

I growled and warned her to watch out as I'll be back in a few months to extend my visa.
She laughed. :p

I replied that I really didn't have one. I just missed bitchin' and moaning along with the 150 km roundtrip to KCI.

I remember the days when it was necessary to go to Aranyapratet at 3 monthly intervals to satisfy the requirements of a multi-entry visa.

Now THAT was a pain in the arse!

[I've opened myself up now for another "off topic" moan from @CO-CO].

I remember the days when it was necessary to go to Aranyapratet at 3 monthly intervals to satisfy the requirements of a multi-entry visa.

Now THAT was a pain in the arse!

[I've opened myself up now for another "off topic" moan from @CO-CO]

Moan? Moi?

I am all for a bit of off piste rambling but the Mods don't seem to like it. It can be confusing sometimes - like when TM6's are brought into a 90 day reporting conversation.

However, to continue the off topic chat, I always liked the 12 month multiple entry visas. I have never done a border-bounce as you describe above, they always seemed a waste of a journey. I took the opportunity to visit a neighbouring country - usually Cambodia.

For the sake of reintroduction to the thread, I should reiterate that having to leave Thailand every 90 days under a multi entry visa is totally unrelated to 90 day address reporting.

Odd one today.

A friend received his 90 day reminder a couple of days ago and submitted online as normal.

It came back approved - but only until his extension expiry dated 26th January 2024.

12 months ago his submission was approved through to the end of March.

Odd one today.

A friend received his 90 day reminder a couple of days ago and submitted online as normal.

It came back approved - but only until his extension expiry dated 26th January 2024.

Thats whats happened to me for last 2 years.

Odd one today.

My extension expire date is 6th June.

67 days.jpg

Last edited:
Did my 90-day reporting in person at Surin Immigration on Tuesday, 2 Jan at 2 pm; nobody else was there, so I was in & out in under 5 minutes !!

Back