New outdoor kitchen

mahdam

Surin Founding Father
Lek asked if we could build a new kitchen in the garden for her Mother and Sister to use.
On the condition there would be no expense too me I agreed. We finally finished it today.

IMG_4877.jpegIMG_5043.jpegIMG_5083.jpegIMG_5145.jpegIMG_5284.jpegIMG_5327.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0641.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0647.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0641.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 8
We built the whole thing ourselves, the only labour that was paid for was the plasterer/tiler.
My wife funded the whole project herself from money’s saved from her job in the UK.
It could be the photos but, the roof pitch seems to run opposite to the roofing sheeting---optical illusion perhaps.

It could be the photos but, the roof pitch seems to run opposite to the roofing sheeting---optical illusion perhaps.
Probably the pics, as it all runs the correct way. But I would never use that scalloped style of Sun Thai roofing sheets again,
They are a bugger to get to nest together tightly.

Good job, well done. A simple solution to the request.
Thank you, although I do think she may have gone a bit far with the spec considering it’s only an outside kitchen?
But as she was paying I was happy to go along with it. And having something to keep me occupied over the last couple of months has certainly relieved the boredom of normal days in back of beyond Buriram.

Nicely done. Good to hear it only cost you your labor. The last pic is cool. Hong Nam, and what is the room next to the bathroom for?
Thank you. There are only two spaces in the building. The majority of it is the kitchen, (left hand door as you face the building)
Built into it, but only accessible from outside is the hong nam. Right hand door with glass panel)

Thank you. There are only two spaces in the building. The majority of it is the kitchen, (left hand door as you face the building)
Built into it, but only accessible from outside is the hong nam. Right hand door with glass panel)
I like all the windows in the kitchen area.

Back