New place to pick up trollops in SK.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Cultural walking street kicks off in Sisaket

SISAKET, 13 June 2016 (NNT) - Vice Minister of Culture Chaweerat Kasetsoontorn chaired the opening ceremony of a walking street in Sisaket province held to promote local cultures.

Mrs. Chaweerat was welcomed by Sisaket Governor Thawat Suraban during her visit to the province to mark the opening of the walking street. During the ceremony, various dances performed by ethnic minorities were also organized. Vendors of locally made products and food set up their booths along the street, which is located in the capital district.

According to Mrs. Chaweerat, the Ministry of Culture realizes the importance of local culture to the economy and society and. Therefore, the ministry allocated a budget to organize the walking street on Sunday. The event was also held in line with government policies to promote unity, sustainability and the people's happiness.

-- NNT 2016-06-13
footer_n.gif

I read this on TV and my first thoughts were ' what a load of bollocks'
This Sunday market has been going on for at least the 5 years that I have lived in SSK province. Cultural awareness, my arse. The place is full of tacky Chinese crap and cheapo clothes straight out of a sweatshop somewhere. Undernourished dogs are also sold there and I assume they are for pets?
To quote GL's phraseology , the trollops usually hang around the 2 snooker halls (so I have been told)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read this on TV and my first thoughts were ' what a load of bollocks'
This Sunday market has been going on for at least the 5 years that I have lived in SSK province. Cultural awareness, my arse. The place is full of tacky Chinese crap and cheapo clothes straight out of a sweatshop somewhere. Undernourished dogs are also sold there and I assume they are for pets?
To quote GL's phraseology , the trollops usually hang around the 2 snooker halls (so I have been told)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short time or long time.:p:rolleyes::D

I think both gotlost and Ivor the Engine are both right. There is a lot of eye candy at the Sunday walking street and they are mostly students. It is the place to see and be seen, with heads snapping so fast whiplash is real possibility. My tee rak holds on to my arm for dear life and demands we only look at one side of the street as we walk up and the other side as we walk back. Often I hear the ladies whisper bak see da, obviously isaan lao for handsome man.

BAK SEE DA...
Sorry George, they are basically calling you a guava fruit which would equat to white foreigner. :kissingclosed:

Better luck next time.

Back