New Railway Station

Corruption in its finest degree!
Time for another bit of 'Nights in white satin'

At least the Surin Police station was finaly finished after laying in state for SEVEN ! years.
The guy in charge of building those some 600 stations said he was not a crook. Just that he forgot where he put the money. Funny how he remembered when the army knocked on his door.

With just a handful of trains a day, which always run very late, I see very little need for a new station. The money could be better spent on ensuring trains ran on time.
But maybe a new Train station might have nice attractions Nick . [emoji2] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Surin Train Station is a little dated but it provides transport for 100s of not 1000s of locals and commuters a day a lot of school kids and workers need this service daily .Any improvement would be great IMO.

[QUOTE="nomad97, post: 170947, member: 69" I quite like the 'new' railway station that we already have. Its only just been refurbished and, more to the point, it is completely adequate, or better, for the needs of the travelling public with the limited number of trains that we get each day. The new project is a total waste of money, IMHO.[/QUOTE]

Agree, but probably the staff wants better beds.... Last time we bought tickets at the station 1 staff member was sleeping in his chair (the more senior one), the other didn't quite well understand that Bangkok to Surin is very different from Surin to Bangkok. And the ticket purchase was all done in Thai by my wife.. Typically Thai and so is the new station. "we need". No you don't "need", but "want". Again, typically Thai

I was at the Chong Chom market this morning early about 630am. f**kING shit hole and out right NO Kamers. Surin and Thailand have their heads up their ass.
We love a trip out to the market pick up some bargains and copy football shirts for the kids .Allways a handbag or two for the wife , they also sell good qaulity jeans .sometimes we stop at that big lake for snacks on the way back .
The X army stores are very good also tons of stuff .
They say that they will build a plaza not sure if that's a good idea .
Maybe that would kill all the copy products.
They also have some great furniture shops with real hard wood beds tables and chairs .

You can get some good deals at CC but it does not change the fact that its a shit hole. As for that plaza you can add a hotel and airport to that list. That rumor shyt has been going about for over 4 years. The below attachment shows that this mug got roped and he is trying to rope another sucker in.

Image1160.jpg

Developing exclusive location near Chong Chom border (Surin Province)
Big development project: 4 lane road and Shopping Malls.

Thai wood house and 2500sqm of land.

Don't miss out this opportunity.

Price: 8,000,000 THB. Negotiable

For further enquiries please contact me

Reply to this adPrint adRecommendReport

Details
  • 326811AD NUMBER:
  • 8,000,000 THBPRICE:
  • Monday, 06 June 2016EXPIRE ON:
  • DennisADDED BY:
  • tel-ads-326811.gif
    PHONE: