New Visa Rules for faters of thai child from Hull. MUST READ

Really does not make much sense, cause now Father will go else where and children will get nothing.........they will become dead beat dads, but I guess that is the Thai way......

Reading through the Thai Visa thread , it seems to me that no one should worry unless their visa application is refused . But more important , when you are declared to be the father surely you would want to verify this with a DNA test . After all , you could be one of a dozen men that the lady had sex with on that day , especially if she was a BF . I live in a quiet town away from the dens of iniquity but even so I see many local ladies who are living with a 'husband' going off and having a fling - so any offspring would have doubtful parentage - Yet another scenario , what happens if the single lady across the road gets pregnant and for the sake of a name , puts me as the father . Flattering as that might be , it could be very embarrassing - only my extreme age and the fact I had the snip 40 years ago would make it impossible .

EvilLaugh1

Back