News from Sisaket!

bushmill

News from Sisaket!
On 8 January 2011 opened in Sisaket a Unterwasseraqurium.
It is located on the bypass road 226 near the car registration
More inormation coming soon

Went there on Sunday.
Price for Thais written in Thai 30/20 Baht for adult/kid.
Price for Foreigners written in English "Price for Foreigners" 30/20 for adult/kid.

Its a 30-60 minute experience depending on how young your kids are and how interested you are in fish. Have about 50 small aquariums, one bigger one and a huge one with 2, 12 meter walkways where you can walk underneath.
Its worth the money a lot better value than the 1500-2000 I paid for the foreigner price at Siam Paragon and we spend about double the time at Siam Paragon.
The total cost were 119 million Baht, the outside area seemed a little unfinished hopefully improvements are coming to the playground and park so it will be more worthwhile to go there.
Took a few pics I will post in the a few days.

Combine it with a trip to see the monkeys at the "Zoo" in the park and with lunch you have a day trip if you come 1-2 hours away.

If you come from Ubon road and turn left on the ring road that takes you past the stadium then just keep going through the intersection and it will come 200-300 meters down the road on your right at the lake there.

If you come from Surin before reaching Sisaket and Big C take a right on the ring road and follow it all the way until you see the lake on your left going through one intersection I believe.

Its across from the land and transportation office.

Back