Nice clean place to eat

alanthebuilder

Administrator
This is a pleasant place to eat its down the clong canal , if you was heading to big C from town just before big c turn left then again first left , you then see a canal turn right an follow the canal for about 1 kilometer and this place is on the left .ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367884425.098195.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367884425.098195.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367884504.471301.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367884523.387659.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367884539.816747.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367884556.536480.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367884579.205318.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367884595.865371.jpg

Great place! I eat there at least once a week. It's on the same road as Goodview but almost at the end of the road near the train tracks. They close at 4:00 PM so it's more of a lunch place.

Looks really good. Will most certainly give it a try. Well spotted ATB.

Following your recommendations, Mam and I went there today for lunch.
Lovely garden setting, quick and friendly service, good Thai food.
We had two bowls of noodle soup and a plate of fried noodles with prawns, soft drinks....total bill 154 baht so no complaints there either.

Two drawbacks from the farang point of view:
1. menu only in Thai so you might need your partner with you.
2. no alcohol license if you can't get through lunch without a beer.:wink:

Good place though.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had two bowls of noodle soup and a plate of fried noodles with prawns, soft drinks....total bill 154 baht so no complaints there either.

Good place though.

Thanks for the post mate , I go there mainly for breakfast and normally with my wife.
At the moment I'm not drinking so that's not a problem , not that I ever drink with breakfast :tongue:
I'm glad you liked it John , the black ice Coffee is nice they cal it Oliang .

Good place though.

A place for cheap charlies then.

That just about sums us up, Sangka!
Nevertheless good value for money place. Plenty of others around if you want to splash it about!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back