Nice little place to eat great Thai food and cheap

alanthebuilder

Administrator
This place is good and clean , it's not a posh restaraunt but a great place to eat day time ,all fresh ingredients .
The portions are good and the lady who owns the place will make the food however you want it spicy / not spicy whatever . If you go down the clong (cannel) just past the Swiss restaraunt about 50 meters or so you will see a massage parlor and a VW camper coffee take away ( nice coffee) it's right there you can't miss it . There is a housing estate there and there are a lot of Farangs , I have seen lots of these guys eating here . Even willy goes here to drink coffee .
Here are a few pictures .
Great little place to eat ! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358673224.206808.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358673241.183261.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358673256.206516.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358673272.932051.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358673293.624669.jpg

Last edited:
This place is good and clean , it's not a posh restaraunt but a great place to eat day time ,all fresh ingredients .
The portions are good and the lady who owns the place will make the food however you want it spicy / not spicy whatever . If you go down the clong (cannel) just past the Swiss restaraunt about 50 meters or so you will see a massage parlor and a VW camper coffee take away ( nice coffee) it's right there you can't miss it . There is a housing estate there and there are a lot of Farangs , I have seen lots of these guys eating here . Even willy goes here to eat .
Here are a few pictures .
Great little place to eat ! View attachment 5377View attachment 5378View attachment 5379View attachment 5380View attachment 5381

Been here a couple of times. Never ate though, just had some beers.

Mike

Theres a restaurant about 600 metres up past the intersection on the road to Chomp phra. Bloody delicious barbecue duck, Yam Sam Grob and Som Tam. I will get some photos and accurate details next time.

Theres a restaurant about 600 metres up past the intersection on the road to Chomp phra. Bloody delicious barbecue duck, Yam Sam Grob and Som Tam. I will get some photos and accurate details next time.

Is it the 1 its on the right as you head out from Surin ?
Its very good Issan \ Surin type food yes very good the Tom - Yam is top notch very spicy SEP as they say .
I remember this place when it was just a couple of straw huts ,but if were on the same page this is now a big place with huts also ?
I like to eat this type of food with a drop of Regency and Soda (Thai Style).

Back