no water

whoppr78

Last 2 days been having water problems.The city water is coming but with real low pressure. Have to bathe the old Thai way with a bin and plastic scoop. I live out by Tasanwan anybody else having this problem?

Thats a worry seeing as we(our village) have just paid a few thousand baht each to be added to the Surin City water system. Seen many dry days over here. Wife going down to a local pond to wash clothes etc.

I had a bore drilled 5 years ago with a large pump. The bore went down 44 metres. Never had a water problem since.

Thats a worry seeing as we(our village) have just paid a few thousand baht each to be added to the Surin City water system. Seen many dry days over here. Wife going down to a local pond to wash clothes etc.

Damn Dave that's rough.How far out of town are you?

I talked with GF Uncle Lud and what I could understand is that they are putting in new water line and everyone has no water. Of course he speaks his own language and my GF is in another village so who knows what exactly is going on.All I know is I have another cold shower that I'm dreading, welcome to Thailand.

Good morning Mr. DtD. We have the city water system and it seems pretty reliable. We do, however, have a good pump that helps retain the water in the large holding tank and helps give good water pressure to all the bathrooms and water outlets on both floors of the house. Don't think you will have many problems and probably a good investment.

I live not far from the water tower near may's and on the weekends I have virtually no water pressure untill lunchtime, during the week same untill the kids and all go to work

Back