Non-Imm O (Retirement) Visa

Bear

Surin Legend
Yesterday, I went to Kap Choeng Immigration to obtain my annual Non-Imm O visa, along with multiple-entry permit and a Certificate of Residence (driver's license renewal)

I must report that it was a very easy and fairly enjoyable experience.
Arrived at opening time (0830) and was the third in line.
The KC Immigration Officers were all very helpful and accomodating. I was able to accomplish everything in a short period of time.
Basically all they required for the Non-Imm O visa were:

The necessary application forms

Copies of your passport & all the visa stamps in your passport, to include you arrival/departure card.

Letter from your Embassy showing monthly income or statement from bank showing Thb 800,000 in bank. (I used only the letter from the Embassy for monthly income)

Proof of your lodging residence (I used a DTAC and Amex statement that are mailed to my address) I also (not necessary) gave them a copy of my Tambien Bahn (yellow book)

The multiple entry permit required only copies of your passport & all the visa stamps in your passport, to include you arrival/departure card.

That,basically, was all there was to it. I had already typed all the application forms from the on-line forms from Thai Immigration and made all other necessary copies before showing up at KC.

The KC Immigration office is relatively comfortable, air conditioned and a generally friendly atmosphere.

Back