Not all jumpers are Farang

Merlin

You chose a custom title
A 6th year medical student who jumped from the roof of the 9th floor of the Medical Education Centre building at Surin Hospital died after leaving a letter apologizing for "failing to succeed" [in his studies.]

On December 16, Surin Hospital and Executive Committee issued a statement regarding the case.
The Ministry of Public Health statement said "I would like to express my condolences to the family and for this accident. He received a fact checking report showing that the said student was I am a sixth year medical student at Suranaree University of Technology. medical school Who has passed the exam 1 time and has 2 more exams left before graduating to become a hospital intern.
As far as we know the reason for the above medical student’s decision Not related to hospital training As for what causes? We must continue to wait for the police investigations and the Ministry of Public Health itself must discuss to prevent incidents like this from happening again."

Source: https://www.newsdirectory3.com/trag...n-hospital-updates-and-investigation-details/

It isn't known if that is just a shockingly poor translation of a Thai statement or if the executive being quoted is simply incoherent.
RIP young man.

Back