Paying bills with Kasikorn on-line banking

Yorky

Fullritis Member
I've been paying certain bills through Kasikorn on-line banking for some years now with minimal problems. However, the payment system to AIS (post paid) has recently been amended (by other than me) and now does not work. In the "pay amount" box, "not a valid amount" is returned (the amount is automatically entered by the system). I've emailed Kasikorn and they tell me I need to ring the Head Office at Bangkok. Bugger that, by the time I have complied with all the incoming phone requirements, I shall have exceeded the value of my AIS bill (c. Bht 54.00).

Has anyone else had problems in this regard?

After three emails to Kasikorn Bank, I have again told them that the problem is not mine; so why should I be spending my money ringing them in Bangkok? They appear to have agreed asking for my handphone number so that they may ring me.

Nothing has happened up to now.

After 3 months Kasikorn have come to my "rescue". It appears that the software will not allow payment of amounts less than Bht 100.00 even though it dictates an amount of less than that. I was advised to pay in excess of Bht 100.00 and then there would be no problem. How bleeding clever is that?

Just another case of the customer doing what the retailer wants. What ever happened to the retailer doing what the customer wants? It like packages if things you need one but have to buy a pack of two or more.

After 3 months Kasikorn have come to my "rescue". It appears that the software will not allow payment of amounts less than Bht 100.00 even though it dictates an amount of less than that. I was advised to pay in excess of Bht 100.00 and then there would be no problem. How bleeding clever is that?
You have got my curiosity going. As a family of 4, 3 girls and me, I don't think I have ever seen a bill for less than 100 Baht. I tell a lie, CAT International phone bills are usually less than 100 baht. Water and electricity are certainly more than 100 Baht/month, as are my subscriptions for AIS. How many bills do you get that are less than 100 Baht/month?

You have got my curiosity going. As a family of 4, 3 girls and me, I don't think I have ever seen a bill for less than 100 Baht. I tell a lie, CAT International phone bills are usually less than 100 baht. Water and electricity are certainly more than 100 Baht/month, as are my subscriptions for AIS. How many bills do you get that are less than 100 Baht/month?

I Wish!

By the way, I've discovered my exact deal with AIS for my handphone. Bht 59.00+ per month which includes 40 minutes call time nationwide, Bht 1.50+ per minute over 40.

Back