Pizza Restaurant New Opening 50% Discount

spelking

Cheown ???

You know it's the correct response in Thailand to when the Police ask , "Is this her home?"

Kap Cheung, Kup Chung, Cap Cheown...you know it's where GL's SWMBO has a coffee shoppe and where GL teaches spelking.

at 50% off...

...he will not be able to remain in business for very long.

It's time to start patronizing the restaurant at a living wage...ThumbUp6

...he will not be able to remain in business for very long.

It's time to start patronizing the restaurant at a living wage...ThumbUp6

How many curries have you ever purchased off me? Mr Lets Make Sure A Person That Owns A Business Makes A Living Wage?
shrug1

I was in Tam Tam the other day 11 am not prime buisnes hours .
Their was myself and a table of 6 Swedish guys ,
Plus while I was there he took 2 take away orders of 6 in total pizzas .
So about 13 pizzas in an hour off peak time ;-)
Not bad !
Plus drinks .
It seems Pizza is his main thing .

I was in Tam Tam the other day 11 am not prime buisnes hours .
Their was myself and a table of 6 Swedish guys ,
Plus while I was there he took 2 take away orders of 6 in total pizzas .
So about 13 pizzas in an hour off peak time ;-)
Not bad !
Plus drinks .
It seems Pizza is his main thing .

It is for you Alan!! 555

How many curries have you ever purchased off me? Mr Lets Make Sure A Person That Owns A Business Makes A Living Wage?
shrug1

That answer would be and remains at zero.

R U talking out of your rear again ? shrug1
Why should I purchase curries if I don't eat curries on a monthly basis.

(Every so often if I saw it on a menu at a restaurant I would give it a try so possibly you have received indirect business from me.)

I will go to an Indian restaurant for the delicious breads, oven-backed chicken /fish and rice dishes.

Just about very time I've had a curry , masala or paneer I've experienced an unpleasant , urgent gastro-event a short time afterwards. In Thailand that can be a very inopportune event as well as an embarrassing one.
The last time (at least four months ago) I had a chicken vindaloo (which was very tasty ) I was on the throne within an hour Moon2...so I just don't push my luck.
I do like the taste but maybe it's the coriander, garam masala or cream , I don't know.

Any more questions (as I'm expected by you to write that)...Bump1

That answer would be and remains at zero.

R U talking out of your rear again ? shrug1
Why should I purchase curries if I don't eat curries on a monthly basis.

(Every so often if I saw it on a menu at a restaurant I would give it a try so possibly you have received indirect business from me.)

I will go to an Indian restaurant for the delicious breads, oven-backed chicken /fish and rice dishes.

Just about very time I've had a curry , masala or paneer I've experienced an unpleasant , urgent gastro-event a short time afterwards. In Thailand that can be a very inopportune event as well as an embarrassing one.
The last time (at least four months ago) I had a chicken vindaloo (which was very tasty ) I was on the throne within an hour Moon2...so I just don't push my luck.
I do like the taste but maybe it's the coriander, garam masala or cream , I don't know.

Any more questions (as I'm expected by you to write that)...Bump1

I can’t wait for this bar room banter section to be added, I would possibly get a seat belt for that chair you sit at for 12 hours a day. EvilLaugh1

Back