Police bust fake degree gang in Surin

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Why would westerners want a fake Thai Education Certificate/Degree ......says nothing about Fake Oversea's Degree's or TEFL Certificates !!
Agree. This is more likely Thai's using false qualifications for job placements, Id guess.

I believe foreign degree's are (should be) verified with a recent letter from the issuing establishment abroad. IF this is actually done in practice, I have no idea.

ItE
University of Hard Knocks, Nigeria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that is precisely what the article stated.
I surmise you took your vitamins this morning...(hopefully with Baileys Cream). :cool:
Unfortunately it took too long to D/L the article, so I haven't read it.

I need vitamin Sea.
913fa75f02846f6c8aac0e02f2a1390e.jpg

That was 2 weeks ago at Khao Lak.

Last edited:
Yes I saw on TV what a great time you had ....... You're always the victim Ivor ..... lol :smilecat:
It was a wonderful area, especially the Similan islands. My group of 9 thoroughly enjoyed it. Not congested like Phuket/Krabi

That photo/beach is by the Turtle Sanctuary and it's within a huge Navy base, so there are miles & miles of empty unspoilt beaches.

Last edited:
How many farangs got suckered.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why GL ,were they producing Dodge O visas at the same time. Anyway no one has addressed the real Elephant in the room. Most dodgy certificates were mostly Mathayom 3, Mathayom 6. This is year 10 and 13 respectively. The people getting these dodgy certs were either high school drop outs or never went at all, probably more the later. There is no wonder the amount of total dunder heads in company's with a responsible position you run into all the time. I know of someone that bought their trade certificate and then paid their way again into a government job. How this person performs at work I have no idea. He is probably protected by the person he paid. As he can't do his job.

Why GL ,were they producing Dodge O visas at the same time. Anyway no one has addressed the real Elephant in the room. Most dodgy certificates were mostly Mathayom 3, Mathayom 6. This is year 10 and 13 respectively. The people getting these dodgy certs were either high school drop outs or never went at all, probably more the later. There is no wonder the amount of total dunder heads in company's with a responsible position you run into all the time. I know of someone that bought their trade certificate and then paid their way again into a government job. How this person performs at work I have no idea. He is probably protected by the person he paid. As he can't do his job.
Maybe the aircon salesman at 'Nakon Nowhere DIY Center' had a false certificate too. 555!

Last edited:
How was that an insult ????
It was a question :)
If you continue to troll/intrude on any members, you will ONCE AGAIN be banned from SF, Mister Crisp.

A year ago, it was jointly decided to un-ban numerous accounts but with no second chances (yellow cards) given, like this post!!!!!!
You have been warned.

Unfortunately it took too long to D/L the article, so I haven't read it.

I need vitamin Sea.
913fa75f02846f6c8aac0e02f2a1390e.jpg

That was 2 weeks ago at Khao Lak.

Any recommendations on accomodation, or the best area to stay Ivor? I am considering the area for a few days for the Wife's Birthday.

Any recommendations on accomodation, or the best area to stay Ivor? I am considering the area for a few days for the Wife's Birthday.
We really liked Khao Lak. It was quiet and it seems frequented by many families (Scandinavians). We hired scooters for 250b a day and visited a number of very nice quiet beaches and each had good & reasonably priced restaurants. If you feel a bit adventurous, id recommend the kayaking in the National Park and (season permitting) a snorkeling trip to the Similan Islands is a must. The Turtle Sanctuary is an OK visit plus the beach, as previously mentioned. Trip Advisor & Agoda has many options to meet most people's budget.

If you continue to troll/intrude on any members, you will ONCE AGAIN be banned from SF, Mister Crisp.

A year ago, it was jointly decided to un-ban numerous accounts but with no second chances (yellow cards) given, like this post!!!!!!
You have been warned.

Back