Post on TV(AseanNow).

Moderator 3

Administrator
Staff member
Quote......
"Anybody knows what's going on ? Never open or just open late?
Been around a few times and always closed plus they never answer their phone. Hope thing are still alright with Alan and Manou."

Quote......
"Anybody knows what's going on ? Never open or just open late?
Been around a few times and always closed plus they never answer their phone. Hope thing are still alright with Alan and Manou."

He was on here talking of pizzas just a few days ago.

Ex-member answered the query by saying try the local forum for answers (this one) and it's always TV rules that you cannot mention other forums names.
CoCo wrongly assumed it may be me, probably because I was once banned for advertising an SF charity bike run a long time ago.

No. I assumed that you would have posted the link because of the thread you started on SF.

Nothing to do with banned members...

@Ivor the Engine fully understood........:)

101 - Ivor saw a post on ASEAN about Alan at the Lemon Lounge and started a thread here on SF about that thread, By the time I saw the ASEAN thread the Mods had deleted someone's post (not the same 'someone' on ASEAN who keeps reacting to posts) giving a link to SF for more information.

I wrongly assumed that Ivor was trying to be helpful (by posting a link to SF) and was the person who had their post deleted by an over-zealous Mod. I later discovered that it was not Ivor.

@Ivor the Engine fully understood........:)

101 - Ivor saw a post on ASEAN about Alan at the Lemon Lounge and started a thread here on SF about that thread, By the time I saw the ASEAN thread the Mods had deleted someone's post (not the same 'someone' on ASEAN who keeps reacting to posts) giving a link to SF for more information.

I wrongly assumed that Ivor was trying to be helpful (by posting a link to SF) and was the person who had their post deleted by an over-zealous Mod. I later discovered that it was not Ivor.

Far too complicated for me.

Back