Robinson's - recent additions

I have had tasty pizzas and not so tasty pizzas from The Pizza Company. Recently (this year) they have been pretty good again. My favourite has always been a thick pan double pepperoni - to the exclusion of all else. The family also enjoy pepperoni although they will experiment with other types on offer too. My daughters sometimes win a free pizza coupon for their achievements at school. Always a good excuse to visit their restaurant down town and augment the coupon with some other fayre. Now we have another and more convenient location we can visit.

In this area beggars can not be choosers.:rolleyes: The only Pizza Co is at Surin Plaza which in itself is a cluster fcuk to get to.:p Robinson location is long over do.:D:D:D As for the cooks they never stay consistent at any restaurant in Thailand. ;;bad simle;;Like my self I refuse to eat any KFC from Big C in Surin as its shyt in IMHO where as I have no problem with KFC any where else. Now if McShyt or Burger King would get off their ass.:eek::D Amazon will also get my business as I boycott Startwats out of GP.

I remember Pizzaland in the UK being good although it was many years ago and I’m much more sophisticated now .....

Had lunch there today (Pizza Co, Robinsons,) but we sat next to a damn great big concrete support that blocked us off from the staff who were less than well trained in the art of customer service. My pasta Carbonara with egg (is there any other kind???) was very good, as was MOH's Thai style pasta with bacon and chili.

Once they have gained experience in taking customers' orders and then serving them, it will be worth going back again.

Back