Solar energy??

cornelis

Me, Cornelis the Dutchman get more and more irritated with fallout electric everytime there is big raining and thunder in our Tambon Buached.
Therefore I am looking for an little replacement of electricity for the time waiting the normal electricity start to work again.
Ofcourse I can buy a generator,
but I will be already happy with a little bit electry power for 1 light instead of candels and enough electricity power for 1 FAN for some cool wind.
So I wonder if anyone of you have solar energy on his roof or if there is someone who know adresses around province Surin where I can buy / can get information about solar energy.

With my thanks Cornelis.

Me, Cornelis the Dutchman get more and more irritated with fallout electric everytime there is big raining and thunder in our Tambon Buached.
Therefore I am looking for an little replacement of electricity for the time waiting the normal electricity start to work again.
Ofcourse I can buy a generator,
but I will be already happy with a little bit electry power for 1 light instead of candels and enough electricity power for 1 FAN for some cool wind.
So I wonder if anyone of you have solar energy on his roof or if there is someone who know adresses around province Surin where I can buy / can get information about solar energy.

With my thanks Cornelis.

Sorry I cant help you but wish you the best on your search. BTW next time your on highway 24 going west past Nang Rong and before the county line on the south side there are 2 HUG SOLAR Plants about 100 meters off the highway. The are about 100 rai each.

you are better off there with a generator at this point. You would have to buy panels, batteries, converter ect. cost would be big buck and the batteries would need to be replace often with the quality there...

The panels would provide power only if there is sunlight on them I have added a pic of my panel output at 830 am here so you can see. Mine powers my house on normal days and pushes the extra to the grid. At night I draw from the grid.

Hope this helps a little...

Attachments

• solar.jpg
    solar.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
Back