Some Buddha Festival

Yorky

Fullritis Member
The majority of the village turned out today and headed in a parade to the local Wat.

And what a racket. The bass was so strong that my chest was beating. And everything in the house that was not fixed tight was vibrating. Even the things that were fixed were vibrating!

This date doesn't appear to show up in the list of religious festivities so I don't know what it is.

The majority of the village turned out today and headed in a parade to the local Wat.

And what a racket. The bass was so strong that my chest was beating. And everything in the house that was not fixed tight was vibrating. Even the things that were fixed were vibrating!

This date doesn't appear to show up in the list of religious festivities so I don't know what it is.
Loy Kratong.

What did your wife say ?

It says on my lists that Loy Krathong is on 28th November 2023.
They seem to pick dates anytime that they like. I remember when we had a New Year party at my old Uni in February???
By chance, I saw they had their Loy Kratong calibration 2 nights ago too!!!

Back