Speed Cameras on 24 near Chok Chai

nookiebear

Cannot re - Member
Just be warned Korat Police have a pair of tripod mounted speed cameras which they are using quite often on the 24 just before the CP Chicken factory.........They were out operating at 07-00 on Wednesday morning..........& the fine is 400 NOT 200....

Just be warned Korat Police have a pair of tripod mounted speed cameras which they are using quite often on the 24 just before the CP Chicken factory.........They were out operating at 07-00 on Wednesday morning..........& the fine is 400 NOT 200....

Is the 400baht fine across the board - or only for farangs?

How do you know what the fine is Nookie? Did you get caught? :rolleyes:

I went to Korat yesterday and passed through that area just before Noon.

Thanks to Nookies regular words of advice (and mine own stupidity in getting caught once!) I stuck to 90 kph, and the left lane, from the Nong Ki 15km marker post. For the first time I actually saw the camera (on the tripod) in the trees, slightly more conspicuous and his police car was parked on the side of the road - a bit of a giveaway! Unfortunately, the guy in the white Honda (who raced past me coming out of Nang Rong) didn't see it :smile:

I went to Korat yesterday and passed through that area just before Noon.

Thanks to Nookies regular words of advice (and mine own stupidity in getting caught once!) I stuck to 90 kph, and the left lane, from the Nong Ki 15km marker post. For the first time I actually saw the camera (on the tripod) in the trees, slightly more conspicuous and his police car was parked on the side of the road - a bit of a giveaway! Unfortunately, the guy in the white Honda (who raced past me coming out of Nang Rong) didn't see it :smile:
Ray,a different lot mate,these are Korat police sometimes on 304 sometimes on 24,& its 400 for ALL

Back