Starbeam's closed for the next 5 days

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
Starbeam Restaurant will be closed the next 5 days (Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, and Sunday) due to a serious illness of a beloved family member. Sorry for any inconvenience for our customers.

Mike & Waen

Mike & Waen, I only hope that everything turns out best for the beloved member and your family.

Starbeam Restaurant will be closed the next 5 days (Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, and Sunday) due to a serious illness of a beloved family member. Sorry for any inconvenience for our customers.

Mike & Waen

best wishes from us Mike, hope all is well

My wife's older sister Nong has cancer and has just had her first chemo after 2 difficult operations (she lives and works in BKK) and has no one the next few days to help look after her. So Waen and Fon are leaving in the morning to go care for her until the others that are there can do so. She's a wonderful hard working lass who just gives and gives to all. Hoping the best for her and her treatment to recovery. I believe from what they told me it is uterine cancer. She's never had kids.

Thanks for the well wishes all. I will pass it along.

On another similar note, my daughter back in the states (my oldest child) has just been operated on for breast cancer and has just started her own course of chemo and radiation. 4 months of it. I'll likely be going back for a while in the next couple of months to help care for her and the grandkids. Cancer sucks.

My thoughts and prayer is with you Mike. I know all too well what your going through particularly with your daughter in the US. The best from the wife and I.

Very sorry to hear your news - the big C knows no bounds. I sincerely hope they have a fair wind in their sails to fight their cancers and I wish them both every success in overcoming their illness.

Back