Surin Weather 2022 - 2023

Strip off, apply liberal coats of Blueberry muffins and dance erotically ( naked )--ad nausium outside to Bohemian Rhapsody--something will happen.
Either it will rain or------------- they will slot you in the booby hatchery.
Just don't do 'We Are the Champions'. It is so overdone. :cool: Maybe 'Bicycle Race' would be good?

I can see you've had more than your fair share of Blueberry Muffin and Coffee & Bailey's today. LOL
@gotlost By the by, I like a Bailey's and coffee myself. But find I can't drink coffee after noon time or I have trouble sleeping later on. So, I finally found some decaf a few months back over at TOPS. Only place I have found ANY decaf in any of the main shops. It's instant, but flavorful. Not bad at all. I like a hot coffee and Bailey's (with maybe a splash of my own John Powers Irish whiskey to put a bit more of a bite to it). Love it in the evenings a couple hours before bedtime. Helps me sleep it does. :cool: As a matter of fact I'm going to have one right now.

Last edited:
Rains at some point here daily or in the evenings. My rain gauge is the back of my pick-up bed. Has water in it every morning so far. LOL

I'll betcha the pool is full particularly if you're catching the run-off from your roof / (or gutters).

I'll betcha the pool is full particularly if you're catching the run-off from your roof / (or gutters).
The blue roof is angled down to her lake but the main source are the rice fields by drain pipes and there is very little in those. We will be buying rice this year. We are in a draught.

Last edited:
No need to top off the pool these days. No roof run off into the pool. Just the daily rain.
And, no roof run off into the pool as I do not know what the tiles are made of, and, it is dirty with bird shit etc and 20 year old tiles that have never been cleaned except during monsoon season naturally. :)

Back